Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are my chances of finding men younger than me for discrete affairs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my chances of finding men younger than me for discrete affairs?

I joined FreeHookups to have fun and recently, I've been thinking about hooking up with younger men. I haven't done that so far on this site, but I've seen women doing that a lot. However, I wanted to find out about my chances before I started getting to know younger men. Has anyone been successful in dating much younger men on here? Are there any challenges that come along with that approach? It would be very helpful for me since I have no idea how to do it.

@sandra_james I've been seeing men who are a lot younger than me on this site for a while now. It's not hard at all Just mention somehwere in your profile that you would like to hook up with younger men and you men will start approaching you. I sometimes search men from my area by filtering men by age. That's also a good way. Most guys who are interested in older women also mention that in their profiles, so it's not hard to find guys who are into that kinda thing.

Comment

I think you'll be better off doing that on a site specific to MILFs. There are so many of them all over the internet. That's if you're very serious about that.

Comment

@BuffRobb I know from experience that there's no need to join a MILF site to meet younger men. FreeHookups is a great place for that kinda thing and I have the results to back me up here If you run an open search for men between 20 and 25 and take a look at their profiles, you'll see what I'm talking about. There are so many guys who like to sleep with older women. I don't know the exact reason behind that. Some men like to sleep with older women, because they have fantasized about that at a young age, that I've heard so many times. Then there are men who naturally like to hook up with mature women. It's just the way they are. No matter what the reason is, FreeHookups is a great place to hook up with younger men.

Comment

I'm gunna back Alexandra.G here. I've been on this website for four months now and I've been hookin up with young men below 25 all that time. There's no shortage of attractive, handsome young men who love mature women on here! Just go ahead and follow Alexandra.G's instructions. That's the easiest way to start getting to know such men. If you need any further help, make you PM me. I can give you some tips too.

Comment

Thanks a lot Alexandra.G and FayetheMILF!! I'm really happy to hear what you just said. I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to do this on here, so your reassuring meant a lot. I was a bit nervous after seeing BuffRobb's comment, but I guess there's no need to panic as he seems a bit misinformed. Anyway, I appreciate you guys commenting and helping me out here.

Comment

It's a pleasure sandra_james!! I have to tell you, this site is a very friendly one and it's easier to do these kinda hook ups here when compared to other sites. People often judge women who sleep with younger men or men who sleep with younger women. I was on such a specific site designed for women seeking for younger men, but I never found the people on there friendly or helpful like on this site. If you've been on another adult dating site, you must know exactly what I'm talking about. So hold your head high and ask for what you want, it will come to you!

Comment

Oh I know exactly what you're talking about lol I've been on a few adult sex finder sites before I signed up here and I know how judgmental and disrespectful people can be. However, I've never been on a milf or mature specific site before, so I don't know about the experience on such sites. Anyway, freehookups has worked well with hooking up in general so far, so I want to keep using this site. I mean it's the same thing as long as hooking up is concerned. It's just that I'll be hooking up with much younger men than usual.

Comment

Working...
                X