Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope to meet a mature woman for fun and possibly a long-term affair.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope to meet a mature woman for fun and possibly a long-term affair.

I'm a 47 year old real estate agent from Tampa. I have a great career and a nice bunch of friends, but I haven't been very successful when it comes to relationships. I've gone from one woman to another all this time. I can't just put the blame on the women too, sometimes it's been lack of my commitment. There's been times where I was a total ass too. So I'm trying to approach this in a whole different way. I'm going to approach relationships without thinking about making things work. I wanna have fun and see where it goes. If it ends up being something worth of a long-term relationship, I'd be open to that for sure. If not, at least both the people have had some fun. So I'm looking for women who are looking to have fun who are in their 40s or even 30s. Get in touch with me or comment below if you're interested.

That's a nice way to look at things I guess that most people put a lot of pressure on themselves when that happens. I know exactly what you mean. I've been there too. Anyway, I look forward to having a chat with you some time. I'm definitely up for some fun

Comment

definitely a great approach! it's tough when relationships don't work out n people sometimes panic and get frustrated. i think you're doing the best thing by taking such a care free approach. like you said, having all that fun might lead to something amazing. i'm sure that that are people who have gone on to serious dating after meeting on hook up sites like this. meeting people is what matters. sometimes when you try to plan too much, things don't work out.

Comment

@DebbieWild thanks! I will get in touch with you for sure. @Grace-L I'm happy to hear that. Yes, there was a time that I got frustrated and started doing all kinds of things to make things work. Now I just want to focus on having fun you know. If things go well and if I like the person and if she feels the same, then I'm going to think about moving forward into a relationship.

Comment

i know right?!! then you friends get into the picture by trying to help you out n you get more confused too. it happened to me sometime back n i was quite depressed. there was a time that i strongly believed that i was someone destined to be alone n that i could never be with a partner. that was the level of pressure i was under. but after taking a break n meeting more and more people with the help of this site, i now understand that it had everything to do with bad matches more than anything. we sometimes get into relationships with the wrong people. some people like myself are also not very good at picking the right person for a relationship. so it was a mix of all that. now i understand that n i'm trying to find out what kinda person is the best for me while having a lot of fun

Comment

Friends trying to help you out is the worst thing haha I'd rather have them pretend like nothing's going on. The other problem is your mum. Mine just keeps going on and on about how I need to find someone and settle down. It's never easy and taking the decision to take an approach like this was very difficult. I mean it might be a risk too, but at least, I think I'll be happy with this choice down the road. Even if I don't succeed.

Comment

I like people who think positively like you andrew.raynolds!! Let's get to know each other and maybe we can hang out some time

Comment

Relationships are never easy. I think you should not lose focus though. You'll be better off having fun, but making sure that you focus on taking an affair to the next level. That way, if you meet someone great, you'll always know what to do from there. Don't get me wrong, but there's a chance that you might get carried away with just having fun. Time flies by when you're having a good time too haha

Comment

@FayetheMILF thanks for that important piece of advice I guess. Yes, I know very well how time flies by and we sometimes don't realize how old we are haha there's no way that I'm going to forget my main goal, which always is to find the right person and settle down at some point. What I'm trying to do right now is not to put too much pressure on myself and others around me. This way, I'll still be looking for that person, but in a completely stress-free way.

Comment

I'm sure that you'll find that right person eventually Andrew. She can't evade you forever If you would like to get to know me, please drop me a message. I'm not in the age bracket mentioned by you, but I really like the way you look at your situation. So I would really like to get to know you and of course have some fun along the way!

Comment

Working...
                    X