Difficulty to find good sites for mature dating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty to find good sites for mature dating

I joined FreeHookups to find young men to hook up with. However, prior to coming here, I was on many sites that were specifically for mature men and women to get to know each other for discrete affairs as well as serious relationships. Still, those sites were very difficult to use and the members were impossible to work with. Then I decided that I was going to have some fun with younger men since I needed a break from serious dating. That's how I came to sign up on FreeHookups. It didn't take me that long to realize how easy it was to meet people, even mature men for serious dating on this site. I don't know why I couldn't find out about this site earlier when I wasted a lot of time and money on other adult dating sites and match making sites. One might think that FreeHookups is only good for having fun, but I think it's a site that can be used for serious dating too. Since it has the ability to make similar people meet, I think it's just up to them to decide the outcome from there onward. I feel that the site should also focus on that since it already has the ability to cater to that market. Especially given the most of the websites in that area are highly disappointing.

You make a very good point. I think this site is a great place to meet people for serious affairs. However, I think that part is played down both by the site itself as well as the members. I guess it's because there are more people in search of fun rather than serious dating. Other sites are crap as you have mentioned. So why not exploit that market as well? I mean members can decide if they want to have fun or go for serious dating. The site can be open to all kinds of relationships. Not just hook ups.

Comment

@Dave.Ernest it would be wrong to say that there's higher number of people looking for hook ups than serious dating. I would say it's the other way around.

Comment

• kranzd
        kranzd commented
        Editing a comment
        Are guys looking for both, then just keep the ones their really into?

I hope that the people who run freehookups sees this thread. AnnaWilliams makes a valid point and the site can attract a whole new category of members too. For a hook up site, it's working like magic, so why not attract members who are a bit more serious and who have a vision towards their dating? I mean there's nothing wrong with having fun, we're all here to do that, but at some point, you have to think about getting into a relationship and settling down. I think most people are missing out on that part.

Comment

If something is workin fine, then don't change it. That's what I have to say to the people who are runnin this site. There are more than enough 'serious' dating websites on the internet. Why become another one of those?!! You got a great thing goin on here. Let's not mess with that. I'm an adult n I know when to think about serious dating n how to get that done. A hook up site doesn't have to be held responsible for that!

Comment

I think the reason why most people think that a particular dating site is not working for them, is because they might be expecting that there would be a long line of guys or girls that they could choose from immediately

Comment

Working...
          X