Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to meet younger women to hook up with...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to meet younger women to hook up with...

I'm a wealthy businessman from New Orleans, Louisiana. I'm 42 years old and I'm looking for young, sexy and beautiful girls to hook up with. It's important that these girls are smart too. I believe that I can be a great influence on them too, so for that to happen. I can afford to sit back and relax after working very hard for a while. I've been single for a long time and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon. I just want to hang out and have fun with girls in their 20's and may be help them in one way or another in the process too. So if there are any young ladies who are interested, comment here, PM me or catch me online. I look forward to getting to know you.

Signed up on Freehookups open to all possibilities, so I'm really really interested in having some fun with an older male I like the fact that you're willing to help the girls that you'll be hooking up with. It's a really nice gesture and I think there will be a lot that a young girl can learn from a successful person like yourself. You're right about fun not being everything. It's important that you have fun, but people must also remember that its really important to develop their personalities and knowledge at the same time.

Comment

Hey Jack_H! I'm a 22 year old college student who likes to hook up with older guys. I'm fed up of hanging out with college guys. That's why I decided to join this website. I've already been with a few nice men and I really like that change for once!! I've gone through your profile and I would love to chat with you sometime...

Comment

Hell yes!! I'm open to a mutually beneficial affair. It's all about fun for me, but I would love to learn whatever I can learn from you. It doesn't rilly matter if it's about life, sex, business or whatever. My dad always told me that you must learn something from every person that you meet and I think that's a great thing to do. I always go by those words no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Learning is the secret to success and I'm sure that you'll agree with me. I've sent you a private message with some details. Let's chat and get to know each other some time.

Comment

I just graduated from high school and I'm looking to experiment and explore my sexuality. I know that there's a lot of fun to be had along that way too It will be ideal to hook up with men who know what they're doing. I'd be really into that kinda affair.

Comment

Just like texasbabe-betsy, I want to experiment. So if you're up for that kinda stuff, please let me know. Thanks xx

Comment

I just started going to college. There are so many guys around and they do crazy stuff, but I just don't find college guys attractive. I want to have fun with much older men. I guess I've felt that way at a young age too. I was always attracted to older guys. I'm studying economics and I'm a very good student, or atleast I've been one up to this point. So I think I cover all your requirements. If you're interested about having some fun, please get in touch with me. I'm down for anything. Discrete affair, dating, it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Working...
              X