Fair exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair exchange

Say that you are already taken with your long-term relationship, then suddenly you met a man or a woman offering you to date him or her in exchange for money.
    It will be between you two and he or she will give you any amount just so you can get along with them, would you accept it or not?

I bet that this won't last long, so sure, I'd accept her the offer but only if I am alone, we can be together. If she wants to pay me for sex, I will let her and no one has to know especially my long-term girlfriend.

Comment

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no SEX mentioned if that's what you're down for. It says that what if someone offers you money in exchange to have a date with them, so would you still be down for the offer? Of course, you do, anything for money, right?

No, thank you! It was a nice offer but I cannot trade my long-term relationship for just a one-night stand with someone older than me in exchange for cash. That's really not my thing and I can earn money on my own, so, why do I have to accept that anyway?

Comment

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, you sound like a strong independent woman. Yasss, girl! We can totally earn money for ourselves so we don't need to settle with things like that.

Originally posted by InsideBoa View Post
    Say that you are already taken with your long-term relationship, then suddenly you met a man or a woman offering you to date him or her in exchange for money.
    It will be between you two and he or she will give you any amount just so you can get along with them, would you accept it or not?
    I'm scared to try but there's a side of me that wants to. My boyfriend will soon discover if I ever did this so it's best if I'd decline his offer. As much as I want to, I cannot find another long-term boyfriend as I have right now.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Do not destroy a long term relationship just for the allure of some cash. You could have the money if you work for it, but a long term relationship would be hard to have.

No. Where is your sense of loyalty to your partner when you accept that indecent proposal? Would you take the money in exchange for your dignity as a person?

Comment

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      Hell no. I would never do that as well, why they even think that I'm that kind of person? I think I'd direct them to somebody else or to my friends who would want to accept that proposal of his, lol!

Depends on the amount that she is offering. I think it's about timing too if it happens that I'm in dire need for easy-money I would accept her offer. It's just a date right? No sex was mentioned so I think it will be fine.

Comment

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right since there is no sex in exchange for cash, go out and have a date with that woman. Chances that you'll get easy-money and free dinner dates too.

Wait, is this a plain date? What I mean is we would be going to a restaurant, and we would eat and talk, then we would home separately. If yes, then, that would not be a problem for me as long as the payment is high. Lol. Of course, my boyfriend would know about it as I need to tell the plan of that paid date.

Comment

How much are we talking here? Lol. The bitchiness in me is already running around. Okay, as long as it would be a secret, then I could go on. Note: The payment should be high as to offset any risks that it has.

Comment

• Nappies
        Nappies commented
        Editing a comment
        The payment must be high, I can tell because he just desperately needed someone to date and is willing to pay any amount just as long as he finds a suitable date.

I won't accept it. That's because I am the type of woman wherein if I am committed, I will stay committed. No amount of money or no gift can change that mindset of mine.

Comment

I don't think I can accept that kind of offer. If I am in a long term relationship with someone already, I won't do anything to ruin that relationship. Also, if my partner will discover that I accepted that offer, there is a high chance that he'll get mad at me and probably, he'll even break up with me.

Comment

I think I would inform my partner regarding the offer and encourage her to allow me to date this woman. I'll say that we'll just split the money to the both of us or maybe I'll just say that I'll take her to a shopping spree if she'll allow me.

Comment

• Grateful
            Grateful commented
            Editing a comment
            But don't get your hopes up, I can sense that she is not going to let you date another woman just for money. You should be ashamed of yourself for asking her that in the first place, too.

If my boyfriend allowed me to, then why not? Lol. I could share the money with him. But, wait, that would make me a bitch, right? Anyway, I won't care as money is important.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
            CarpetMuncher commented
            Editing a comment
            Money means everything nowadays, but if you have your partner's consent then go for it! Take that money and go.

Dignity versus money. Which is more important? It depends on your values and the need that you have. If you are an upright person, then you know what to choose, right?

Comment

Working...
          X