Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAKINGre
    commented on 's reply
    It sounds like you're down to get married beyond your 60s too if in case you ever end up being a widow there, @Kimmie S. No judgment, whatsoever.

• CarpetMuncher
    commented on 's reply
    Who says that you're not allowed to get married the second time even if you're old? They are free to get married the second time around because I'm sure that they're both widowed anyway. Plus, they deserve to be happy, everyone deserves to be happy.

• kranzd
    commented on 's reply
    And I think it is okay if they both agreed to it, right? Both parties wanted them to be happy as well during the ceremony. I can imagine how they all had a great time together.

• Lovereso
    replied
    Uhm, aren't they too old to get married? I mean if they're living together, I think it should stay that way. No marriage or any ceremony is needed. If they're getting married the second time around, I think it wouldn't be nice since they're way too old.

Leave a comment:

• KimmieS
    replied
    I think thhey can do whatever they want even if they're 60 beyond, who cares? If they both want to get married with each other, fine. Go ahead.

Leave a comment:

• HEYDream
    commented on 's reply
    It says two people aged beyond 60 and they're both getting married again. So, I don't think that it is about an old man and a young woman.

• CRAZYHEY
    commented on 's reply
    If it's true love between that 60-year-old man and that sugar baby then it is truly meant to be. As long as the woman is just 20 years old and beyond.

• Pihuya
    replied
    Originally posted by LoveSandDrummer View Post
    What can you say about two people aged beyond 60 years old, both widowed, who met up and fall in love with each other, then got on to marry each other?
    I have not heard of annyone beyond 60 yrs old and got married again, who could be that lucky bride? Was it true love? Was it just a sugar baby like that?

Leave a comment:

• Paylah
    commented on 's reply
    Right, they could afford another wedding ceremony then they should go for it but it has to be genuine for both of them so the wedding would not be put into waste, whatsoever.

• HarHappyTricked
    replied
    They should have done it a long time ago when they were still young. Anyway, we could not blame them when they had other lovers when they were young. At least, they are happy now.

Leave a comment:

• sevva3
    replied
    Well, that is what they want to have. It is their life, so we do not need to interfere with that they want to do. There is no law prohibiting that they wanted to have, so they must go for it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X