Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FortuneYumMr
    commented on 's reply
    Most of them did not have the chance to even if they were lovers in the past. They got to marry other people at their youth, and when they were old, they got the chance to see their former lovers and decided to re-marry them after their partner had passed away.

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    What? Cohabitation when they are already in their senior years? I think that they should just enjoy the remaining years of their lives.

• Biggerwave
    commented on 's reply
    No, it is not sugar dating thingy as both of them were on their senior years. I had read some stories similar to what the poster had shared.

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we should be happy when other people are happy with their lives. It is like even if it is not our own life, we share the feeling that they have.

• LoveHeadline
    commented on 's reply
    There is still a chance for them to be happy. Look, they fell in love with each other. Love in old age. Hmmm, something to think about.

• Mimsywas1
    replied
    Well, at least they still got married. They could have opted to have a cohabitation, instead.

Leave a comment:

• BeanStory
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, nobody objects so they could do it. But I have known that in some instances, the children would object it as they think that it is no longer proper and necessary to be flirting once again and in their old ages for that matter. Lol.

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Why? Because they are running out of time. Remember that they are already in their senior years. They won't have much time left. They won't have another hundred years, would they?

• Muggs
    replied
    How can they fall in love when they just met? They're just getting started with their relationship so why would they even thought of getting married in such a short period of time.

Leave a comment:

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    If they want to get married the second time around, I think it would be great and besides, they both love each other right? So I think that what they feel towards each other is true love.

• janney
    commented on 's reply
    I think they should not get married the second time around and I agree. It's just a waste of time, money, and effort if they'd ever want to get married.

• goodstrngr
    replied
    Wait, they just met up so how can they be in love with each other that fast? Is it really love that they're feeling? They better not get married because it's all happening way too fast. Soon they might regret getting married the second time around during their 60s, how can they possibly enjoy that huh? I cannot even imagine.

Leave a comment:

• AliveOlive
    commented on 's reply
    But how about their families who interfere with their decisions? Families may seem to hinder things that make you happy, but then again, the decision should be made final between those two old couples.

• OhMyLorie
    replied
    If they're widowed already then whhy is it normal for them to get married the second time around? I know they have moved on from their departed love ones but why the need to get married again? Because I think that it won't be necessary to do that.

Leave a comment:

• BAKINGre
    commented on 's reply
    It sounds like you're down to get married beyond your 60s too if in case you ever end up being a widow there, @Kimmie S. No judgment, whatsoever.
Working...
X