Younger Girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younger Girls

I am over 40 and all set in my ways. I want what I want when I want. I do what I want when I do. I hookup with single women who are younger and I am not embarrassed to say I like them young. However, I find that most of them only want my money and nothing else. As soon as I hookup wiht one of these young girls, she wants to have her nails done, she wants me to pay her rent, take her out to dinner regularly and give her a weekly allowance. I guess I am too old cause in my day, a girl didn't ask a man for money. She waited until he gave it to her. These girls nowadays dont' care. They let you know upfront that this is a part of the deal. Should I go back to the women my age? I am thinking seriously about it.

Lol! You are way deeper in than you can manage. This is a new generation. They aint like the women your age. They want what they want when they want it. That is the same motto you have right? So learn the program and stick to it or get out and leave this shit alone.

Comment

Stay in your damn lane and if you cannot handle the heat, stay out of the damn kitchen. Don't play with fire, if you don't want to get burned. Just do what makes you happy in the end. If those younguns make you want to rethink your position, then just leave the scene and take on the woman that you are comfortable with.

Comment

Them young girls don't play. They will take everything you have, if you let them. But, that is what you want and so that is what you get. I am closer to your age group and I wouldn't do some of the things those girls do, but you don't want someone like me, I guess. I am too old at 39. I play on an even playing field, if you want to think about coming back in the fold. I am here, if you want to give me a chance. If not, all the best with your young girls! They will always be like that! Glad you found out, but what are you gonna do about it now that you know?

Comment

Not all of them are like that, but most of them. Seems ike you are finding the ones that love to ask for money to take care of themselves. But, you know you don't have to choose the younger person though? There are many women in their late twenties and thirties that act mature and sensible. You are just not giving that a chance. I hope you get some sense into your head soon though.🤔

Comment

This is the lifestyle you choose and so you have to either deal with it or leave it the hell alone. Get away from those trolls or they will eat you alive. If you don't change things up, they know how to get in your head and force you to give them money for anything. They will lie to you about what they want the money for. It is a scheme and if you are not careful, you will be broke as hell before you know it.

Comment

The younger the better for me. I have had no problems pampering and spoiling my girls. I think it is cool that they depend on you for so many things. If you cannot afford it, why are you dating younger girls then. They require a lot more than the older woman does and if you didn't know that, then too bad. Get out before it is too late.

Comment

I am learning fast. Believe me. I still love the lifestyle of hooking up with younger girls. They are more fun. I guess I choose what I have to pay for, but some of them are too needy man and I don't have the kind of money that it takes to care for these girls. I hope I can find one who is not so needy or high maintenance. It is killing me! Thanks, though for all the advice.

Comment

Read an article that the new cougar are young college girls looking for older men. When I get across the article, I'd like to post in on here.

Comment

Working...
                  X