Twenty One Year Adult

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twenty One Year Adult

I am 47 years old and hooked up with a 21 year old adult. I say adult because that is what he is and yet I get all kinds of crap from people about being a cougar with no conscience. If a 47 year old man did the same thing with a 21 year old girl, would it be open for discussion. I think that is so double standard and it irks me to hear people say that I am trying to take away this 21 year olds future and that I have reached where I want to be in life already and stifling his future. I thought you were an adult when you got to be 21 years of age and that you can make decisions on your own. Well, I am dating him now and I understand that there is a 26 year old difference and that he is 5 years younger than my daughter, but we have so much fun together and the sex is even better than what I got in the past. So what i he big deal? It is not like I am gonna marry the damn guy. I am minding my own business and making memories. Should I give a fuck what anyone thinks?

I hate the double standard too. Society thinks it is cool for an older man to be with a younger woman, but the minute the story switches, it is a whole other ballgame. I dont' see the big deal. What is all the fuss about? If two adults decide to hook up, it is their damn business and no one else. They are not doing anything illegal. Just live your life and forget about what people might think about your arrangement.

Comment

I am a younger girl and I don't like to date guys in my age group. But, if I did, wouldn't it be hard to find a guy my age with so many older women or cougars taking them away from us? That is the only problem I have with this. There are many guys in their twenties that date older women becauses they don't want to work or they want a woman to take care of them. That irks me. I have a problem with it. But, this is your game and if you want to spend your money on some loser then it is your business.

Comment

I have no beef with it. If that is what you want to do, then go ahead and have fun. It is your life and your money. If you want to spend it to have fun, who can say shit? That is your business and your bank account.

Comment

You should always get ready to see and tolerate the stares cause you are gonna get them. People might even walk past you both and make comments that will make you angry. One time I heard a woman say to another cougar, "is that your son?" I thought it was hilarious. But you have to be ready for it and ignore it as much as you can...lol!

Comment

This is your choice so you are gonna have to live with it. If you have thin skin, then you are going to be constantly upset because people are going to say shit to you. Many people don't like the idea of an older woman dating a younger man. I know that the older man doesn't go thorugh all that shit for some reason. It is a double standard that you won't be able to get rid of. Get used to it.

Comment

I wouldn't give anyone the time of day for criticizing me about my lifestyle as a cougar. Do your thing. If that is how you want to live your life, who cares what the naysayers say. They might be jealous that you are getting your groove on and they are not. So just enjoy, have fun and create good memories.

Comment

You are always gonna get people staring at you. That is what they do to me. I hate it though. But, as you all said, live my life and forget people. Mind my own business and do what makes me happy. That is what I am going to do. Life is just too short. Thank you guys.

Comment

You should just ignore what the others are telling to you. What is important is that you enjoy doing it with him

Comment

I personally think that it's not a big of a deal to hook up with someone half your age. If you're having fun, then age is just a number.

Comment

• kranzd
                      kranzd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I kinda agree. You can teach him something in bed that he doesn't know and maybe he can teach you something young people do in bed nowadays.

• Girlie23
                      Girlie23 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's just like a cycle. We can be better at some styles but they also know different styles. So just sharing knowledge with each other.

If you're happy, and he's not taking advantage of you, then just go for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X