Karaoke Night Plans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karaoke Night Plans

Anyone going to this Karoake night happening at the other side of the city? I really want to go! Has anyone attended one before? Also is anyone willing to go with me? I`m new here and I love exploring places just that I don`t know anyone here, and I suck with roads and routes too. Anyone up for it? Please somebody give me honest review and some company would be good too Don`t worry the food will be on me if a girl joins me whereas if a guy is willing to come well then how`ll you make a girl pay, eh?

Sure I'll go if the dinner is on you I like that place anyway.

Comment

Nice way of getting a girl to go with you but if a guy agrees damn you are doomed!

Comment

You can come with us; I and my friends are already going there so why not join us. Might as well make some new friends and you can have fun too.

Comment

Haha nice way I must say!

Comment

Such a creep if you are not paying for the guy then you shouldn't pay for the girl too!

Comment

Oh I suck on roads too else would have taken you! Hope you have fun.

Comment

Oh that karaoke night Oh my my! It's going to be a blast definitely should check that out if you are a traveler. I won't be able to go myself there; going to miss out on such awesomeness you have fun!

Comment

Ohh I attended it before this is one hell of a night and if you go out with friends it adds to the night, watching people making fun of them, discovering some amazing talents and even making a fool out of yourself in a good way. It's too much and that 'too' is amazing! I remember the last time it happened it was so crazy, I had like at least 6 friends and we all had such a great time, it's better to go with friends!

Comment

Such a dickhead a person would take you give his company and you can't even pay the bill just because he's not hot!

Comment

Working...
                    X