Does he like me or am I a fuck buddy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does he like me or am I a fuck buddy?

At the beginning of the year i started hooking up with the guy. At first we didn't have sex because he said he wanted to wait and take things slow, but about a month later we had sex. Every time we would go out to the bars he would always find me and we always have sleep overs. I kinda felt like a fuck buddy because he never really talked to me or hung out with me sober, but recently he has started to. He'll text me now and hang out and come over sometimes, and he even lets me come over on nights that he doesn't go out and I do. Sometimes we have sex sober but i can't tell if he just thinks I'm a fuck buddy or if he actually likes me. when he's drunk he tells me he likes me and ALWAYS finds me when we are both at the bars, but i don't want to ask and scare him.

Sounds like friends with benefits. Who cares if you scare him. Ask him, if he mans up great if not move on to a serious relationship.

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      That's easy for you to say since you're a guy

• JayDee
      JayDee commented
      Editing a comment
      So what would you say then?

Sorry to tell you this, but you're his booty call. Better move on already and ghost him already

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been in the same situation before?

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      Your suggestion about ghosting him is a good one. It would help her realize if he's serious with you or not

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      KimmieS yes, I've been in that situation before that is why I suggested to ghost him already

How will you know if you're scared to ask him? right? go ahead and drink a lot then ask him. so that you'll be braver to ask him. lol

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they might just end up having sex if she drinks before talking to him

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      allow the guy drink too much. she needs to control. so that once the guy is already drunk, she would be able to ask him already. drunk guys are honest.

Sorry to tell you this, but he likes you as a fuck buddy and nothing else

Comment

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that something that you've done to a girl before that's is why you know sex is all he wants from her?

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      kranzd Never done that. You can easily understand it by her story. He's just using her to scrape or get by. If you know what I mean.

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      I see I was just making sure though.

Oh girl, get the hell out of that relationship, if you're having feeling for him, then drop everything and just leave,

Comment

Try not having sex with him and see if he shows the same interest. Asking him may be your best bet though. If you can't talk to your partner and feel comfortable enough to ask him about something regarding your relationship, then you're wasting your time.

Comment

Sounds like your just a fuck buddy for him.

Comment

Working...
        X