Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had a girl over.. I ended up talking too much what do you think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a girl over.. I ended up talking too much what do you think?

Ended up drinking. smoking some weed a little bit and I was just telling her stories and what not. Wasn't really deep persay but I was she was saying I have a lot of crazy stories and crazy things happen to me. The only deep thing or relatively deep thing I said is when the conversation of friends came up and I told her I have like only 3-4 close friends and just a lot of acquaintances but she was the one who sort of lead it into that. I told her about my ex girlfriends crazy mom.. told her about a lot of fights I've gotten in.. I told her some funny stories and what not. I just noticed I was talking too much man lol. I'm usually used to girls talking a lot and me listening. She was just in listening mode. She is just an old friend but there was some mutual attraction at some point a long time ago. I didn't hook up or even make a move. Feel like a pussy in a way for not but at the same time I know it wouldn't of gone well if I had a move. Just too early since we kind of left on a rough patch. Am I over thinking this?

It's ok honestly. Most girls are pretty open to listen when a guy talks about his life. Just relax ok? Smoke some more weed if you have to hahaha.. but really it's no big deal

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Used to making moves lol. Not used to giving a girl a hug goodbye like that tbh. Really hoping she doesn't think I'm some overly emotional dude. Didn't talk about emotions at all though just stories and shit.

she doesn't think your overly emotional. Now if you had sobbed or something she may have been a little freaked out but my guess is she enjoyed yalls time together. The hug was a nice gesture. This could end well for you

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope so then. I hope that she'll accept my invite again if ever I ask her out lol

I think you did just fine.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      lizza You think? You think she'll accept my offer next time I ask her out again?

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, she might be interested to hang with you again since everything went smoothly between the two of you

I'm thinking that you had blue balls when you woke up the following morning?

Comment

I really don't know what to say, since I'm not sure what you're trying point out here? Are you feeling bad for yourself that you're not able to have sex with her that night?

Comment

I think you need to relax and not over think. Just don't do this often coz she might assume.

Comment

That's just the effect of weed and some alcohol. One thing you should do is to talk to her about this.

Comment

You should have let the woman know about this because she might already have her assumptions.

Comment

Talk less, fuck more lol. Seriously, try to talk less the next time you see each other

Comment

Working...
              X