Paranormal Experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranormal Experience

I know this has nothing to do with sex, but I am curious and I want to know your stories. Did any of you ever experience anything paranormal? I'm not looking for the conjuring type of haunting, just the creepy and unexplained things. The creepiest thing that ever happened to me was watching my bathroom door open and close by itself... then nothing.

I can't think of any. If I experience something unexplainable I'll send you a message.

Comment

I think that's not scary at all. Your mind is just playing tricks with you.

Comment

You're just scaring your self. Lol

Comment

• 59Alpha
          59Alpha commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, that's the first thing that came up to mind after reading her post.

Are you sure that it wasn't the wind that's making the door open and close?

Comment

• Tanvil
          Tanvil commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, that might be the reason why the door was making that kind of ruckus

I would suggest that you just go those sites that have those kind of sites

Comment

• Aloha3e4
          Aloha3e4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Leave her alone. She's lonely and horny and wants sex. Let her be.

Don't have stories to share since I'm sure that I've never been in a situation that was creepy

Comment

There was a room in our school that was rumored to be haunted. Because every time a class would be assigned there, the lights with never stop flickering

Comment

I think I would be the last person who would notice such a thing

Comment

You should have contacted a paranormal expert to examine your house. Lol

Comment

• Mermaidwas
              Mermaidwas commented
              Editing a comment
              LMAO! I still don't believe in a paranormal expert. I think they are just some fellas who love making up that kind of stuff.

You all guys were watching too much horror movies. There is no such thing as paranormal. sorry for being a skeptic but that is what I believe in.

Comment

This happened when I was young, I was alone at our house when the lights started going on and off.

Comment

Why the sudden interest with the paranormal? goodstrngr

Comment

Working...
                X