What's Your Name Again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Name Again?

What's the most common blunder that happens to you when you attend a party and you barely know anybody who's attending it? Mine is asking the name of the person that I'm talking with repeatedly

This usually happens after a couple of drinks. I tend to be really friendly to the person that I'm talking with even if we just met a few hours prior

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's actually normal if you were at a party. You need to socialize.

I often make sure that the parties that I attend in have at least 10 people that I know

Comment

Since I know that I'm bad at remembering names, I just call them dude (if it is a guy) and if it is a girl, I would often use honey or baby

Comment

I usually tend to talk to strangers even if I do not know them then ask them their names afterward.

Comment

When I attended a birthday party for someone I don't know. My friends invited me to come only to find out that they were not there.

Comment

• lizza
            lizza commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess your friends set you up.

• Mermaidwas
            Mermaidwas commented
            Editing a comment
            They really set you up. I'm sure of it.

During reunions actually, I tend to forget the names of my former classmates so I have to ask them who are they.

Comment

• HarHappyTricked
            HarHappyTricked commented
            Editing a comment
            Same for me. I'm not really good at remembering names.

I often end up just in the corner and being talked to by other guests who don't know anybody else at the party

Comment

• CRAZYHEY
            CRAZYHEY commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing that the ones who try to talk to you are the ones who are a bit creepy? lol

I tend to have a French exit and would only tell my friends that I've left when they call or send me a text asking where I am

Comment

I just pretend that I am goin to the restroom and then silently heads to the exit.

Comment

If there is a hot guy at the party, I would try making out or hooking up with him lol

Comment

I'm a bit of a klutz, so there are times when I end up doing something that would make people immediately notice me. Like trip on to something or slipping

Comment

I tend to black out or really drunk since I would just go where the drinks are located and just drink the night away

Comment

Working...
                  X