Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Childhood memories that you cant't forget.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childhood memories that you cant't forget.

What were the things that you will never forget during your childhood times?

Spending the entire day outside playing or riding our bikes in the neighborhood

Comment

Mostly going out on hikes and playing in the snow and my ballet lessons

Comment

Swimming, going to amusement parks or playing video games with my friends

Comment

I spent most of the time either attending band practice or swimming lessons

Comment

I will never forget the time when I pooped in my pants during our class.

Comment

• muffinthumper
              muffinthumper commented
              Editing a comment
              That must have been embarrassing, did your classmates knew at that time that you pooped your pants?

Playing with my siblings and going out as a family. Oh, I really miss those days.

Comment

Just and play and stay indoors with my friends since it's freezing here

Comment

• Perkiness
                Perkiness commented
                Editing a comment
                Guess that makes the two of us. I also spent most of it practicing ballet

Usually walk or ride on our bikes going to the local arcade to play some video games

Comment

Having both my arms in a cast because of a freak accident

Comment

Spending time with my family during weekends since now, I seldom go home to my family.

Comment

I will never forget about how carefree I was when I was still a child. I didn't have any problems unlike now.

Comment

• CrateChocolate
                      CrateChocolate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Me too, I wish I can go back in time and become a child again.
                  Working...
                  X