For All The Wrong Reasons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All The Wrong Reasons

Have you stayed or been in a relationship for the wrong reason? Like you just enjoy the sex that you're having with the person, showers and spoils you with gifts, etc...

The first few relationships have been like that. Like I don't want to feel left out since all my friends are in a relationship
    Last edited by jerranour; 05-10-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      So how many months your relationship lasts?

Actually done both things that you've mentioned before and it made me feel bad afterwards

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you ever loved them even for a little?

Does staying with her because she's hot and I enjoy having sex with her count?

Comment

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      It would count if your feelings for her is already gone

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      You better make sure that she's enjoying the sex as well because if she's not, there's a chance that she's the one who's going to dump you

Yes, I did that once and regret it because I realize he really loves me that much.

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      So how did you tell him that you are just playing and do not feel anything on him?

Yeah, I just like the attention I am getting from him.

Comment

If it's just for sex, the most would be two months. Otherwise, I would break up with him since there's no good reason to stay in that relationship. I don't want to end up cheating on him just to be happy

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
        CarpetMuncher commented
        Editing a comment
        But do you really think that you can cheat on the guy that you are seeing? Or you're just stating the worse case scenario?

• errania2
        errania2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I prefer the second one. lol

Not really stayed, but more of saying yes in being in a relationship since I'm the only person who's single among my friends. This happened when I was in high school

Comment

• Nappies
        Nappies commented
        Editing a comment
        Did the guy eventually find out that you just said yes to him because you don't want to be left behind?

If I feel that the relationship is headed nowhere, I would tell the guy that it's over between the two of us

Comment

Working...
      X