Dumb Injuries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Injuries

What were some of the dumbest way that you injured yourself? Mine was breaking my arm when I was climbing a tree

Almost tear off my ear when I fell down the stairs as a kid. I was so sleepy that I was walking down the stair while my eyes were shut. Took a wrong step and ended up falling all the way down

Comment

Sprained my ankles a couple of times because I would often run or do some crazy stuff while wearing stilettos

Comment

• Tejal
        Tejal commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, why would you even run if you are wearing stilettos? That surely is dumb.

Had a few broken bones because of stupid stunts like jumping on the roof and miscalculating the landing and the like

Comment

• wanny
        wanny commented
        Editing a comment
        PARKOUR! lol Get that reference?

Slipped on stairs and bounced a few times because I got distracted for a bit.

Comment

• LoveSandDrummer
        LoveSandDrummer commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope that you did not get a major injury after that.

I was texting while walking when I accidentally fell on a manhole, thankfully, I did not suffer a major injury.

Comment

Had a friend who broke her nose because she bumped into a street sign because she was too busy looking at her phone

Comment

The one that I always remember was the one where I was thrown out of my bike

Comment

• 59Alpha
            59Alpha commented
            Editing a comment
            Why were you thrown out of your bike?

• HEYhewlan
            HEYhewlan commented
            Editing a comment
            59Alpha The bike was running speedily then I stopped it abruptly as I was about to hit a truck. The force of sudden stop caused me to be thrown out of my bike. I suffered some broken bones and bruises.

Originally posted by sevva3 View Post
          Mine was breaking my arm when I was climbing a tree
          How did your break your arm exactly? Did you fell down or you jumped and landed wrong?

Comment

I think you all need to be careful next time. lol

Comment

• Perkiness
              Perkiness commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you sure that you've never had an accident that's somewhat dumb?

Not sure this would count as a dumb injury but got thrown out of my bike when a fallen try branch went between the spokes of my front wheel

Comment

• Jarul
              Jarul commented
              Editing a comment
              If you did it intentionally, then it would definitely count as a dumb injury lol

Broke a couple of fingers because I punched a door that was made of hardwood

Comment

Broke both my ankles because I tried to sneak out of my room and landed at a bad angle

Comment

• Hunnybunch
                Hunnybunch commented
                Editing a comment
                Why did you sneak out of your room?
            Working...
            X