Tattoo and it's meaning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo and it's meaning.

If you got a tattoo, what would it be? Why is that your choice?

I will get a butterfly tattoo since for me it represents beauty, rebirth, and change.

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you heard of tramp stamps? lol

Not really into astrology, but I'm willing to get a tattoo of my zodiac sign and maybe the coordinates of my place of birth. Just like what Angelina Jolie had for each of her kids

Comment

Maybe a gothic looking pixie tattoo. But I need to find a design that would be content with for a long time since I might end up having to cover or laser it after a few years

Comment

• Mermaidwas
        Mermaidwas commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're the type who would often change your mind, I would suggest to not get one that you would regret a few years after

• 59Alpha
        59Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        Mermaidwas That is why I need to choose the right design.

It might be a portrait of my folks so that they won't be mad at me when they find out that I've gotten a tattoo lol

Comment

• errania2
        errania2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I find that really sweet actually.

• GitMeDun
        GitMeDun commented
        Editing a comment
        errania2 No. I am just kidding. Why would I place their face on my body? I would choose something cool. If we get a tattoo, we should choose the best that there is. Taking it off through laser when we do not want it anymore would cost money so we must select something that we won't regret in the future.

For me would be the face of my special someone. If it will not workout, I can always make it redone and make it face of the devil. Saw it once before.

Comment

It will be this one since this symbol stands for a source of life.

Comment

• HarSecConspiracy
          HarSecConspiracy commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, it is a very beautiful tattoo if you'll ask me. really simple yet meaningful.

• 59Alpha
          59Alpha commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a bit of a cliche already when it comes to tattoos

It might be a few lines from some of my favorite songs

Comment

• Nappies
          Nappies commented
          Editing a comment
          What's the title of the song? And what are those lines?

Maybe the address and contact number of my parents or a friend just in case I end up dead and my body is going to be dumped somewhere lol

I wouldn't mind having it lasered in case they move or change their number

Comment

• Jarul
          Jarul commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you think that there's a person out there who's going to kill you and dump your body somewhere that is why you're going to get that as your tattoo?
      Working...
      X