Back in time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in time.

If you could live at any time in history and experience any event, when would you choose?

It would be in the time of gladiators, I want to watch it live.

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      So you do not mind the gore in a gladiator fight?

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. With the lions and free for all.

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovereso Gore is so common these days. Are still not used to it?

Strangely, I would like to see and experience (but not involved) the world wars myself.

Comment

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Which world war are you talking about here? And are you talking about watching in the sidelines while they're shooting or bombing each other?

I would like to be in Japan when they have their boom in economy in early 70's.

Comment

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking to invest? lol

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you want to be near Hiroshima or Nagasaki when the USA dropped the Atomic Bombs

Go back to the time where life is simple and money was not a necessity as long as you have food.

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you have a time and place in mind?

1800's would be nice. Back to basics.

Comment

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that? There's a chance the place you're staying doesn't have a proper sewerage system which means the entire city or town would stink

Are we only talking about traveling to the past? Because I would prefer to go to the future rather than the past

Comment

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you want to go to the future? Do you want to know if you would have a family or not?

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      I like to go into the future because the future is the best time to live on. Advancement in science and technology would have made the world a better place to live on and life would be much easier.

Would love to be in the prehistoric times so that I can do crazy wall paintings or drawings that would make people think that aliens have visited us before

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, that's hilarious, I think you should bring me if you are planning to do that.

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      Life then was very primitive. People were nomadic and civilization was just starting up. It is your preference anyway.

I will choose where dinosaurs roam the earth, I am fascinated with the T-rex.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, just make sure that you will not be eaten by it.

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      There were no people at the time of the dinosaurs because humans would not be able to survive. There were super big animals roaming the Earth at that time and you might be pressed on to death should they walk on over you.

Maybe after world war so that I can witness how my country rebuilds itself after the war.

Comment

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      But your country was never destroyed except the bombing at Pearl Harbor.

During the time of Noah when he was building the ark. I would like to go inside his ark and have an experience of being saved from the flood and to start a brand new life after the world was flooded.

Comment

The past was never a good time to live. The future is the best time to live. But to go back in time, I would like to be somewhere in the heart of the Persian Empire during its hayday. Why there? It is because of its grandeur at that time.

Comment

• 59Alpha
        59Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        Who was your favorite leader in the Persian Empire?
    Working...
    X