Is This Stupid Or Not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Stupid Or Not?

Are you willing to stay in a relationship even if the person cheated on you just because you feel that he or she was truly meant for you?

Yes, it's stupid of you if you decide to stay in the relationship. You should always remember if he or she has done it before, there's a chance that he would do it again

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      That is true. In the first place, he should not have cheated on you. The fact that he plays games with other women means that we could do it over and over again in the future. So for me, just ditch that bastard. Leave him now before you get so much heartaches.

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      59Alpha No second chance for me. Once he cheated on me, he is dumped immediately.

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Would I still be called stupid even if I feel that he is meant for me?

I would understand that you feel that way towards him, but it is obvious that he doesn't feel the say towards you since he keeps on cheating

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she said the his man cheated on him just once and not on multiple occasions. If it was only once, I think he could be forgiven. But if he did it on several times, then no explanations shall be accepted anymore. She should ditch the man quickly.

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      Keeps on cheating? What made you presume that he kept on cheating? On what I understood, he cheated only once.

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      No, he only cheated once. And he told me that he was sorry and he promised me that he would never cheat again.

I wouldn't necessarily call it stupid, but you're just too madly in love with him that's why you can't leave him. I would suggest to have the courage to break up with him since you would be on the losing end in this relationship

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      Break up immediately? Why not give him a second chance? She loves his man so much that she thinks he is meant to be her forever.

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      59Alpha by giving him a second chance, it would only make him realize his mistakes that's why he was caught cheating. Which would make him extra cautious this time

Definitely a stupid decision in my opinion. But if you're going to tell us that you have children already and doing it for the kids, then maybe I would let it slide

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      No. We do not have any kids as our relationship is just new. We are just five months on our relationship.

He might be the one for you, but it is obvious that he doesn't feel the same way towards you that is why he cheated. I would immediately tell him that it is over for the both of us

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      He asked for an apology and he promised me that he would never cheat on me again.

The name of your topic is the only answer that I can give you. Since I don't see the point of continuing to date him after he cheated on me

Comment

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that he can do something that would make you change your mind?

He could cheat you again in the future. As they say, history repeats itself. So if were you, I would not trust him again and should be left already.

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you also believe that people change? People are dynamic and we have the option to correct our mistakes.

If you're head over heels in love with the guy, then you can take him back once. But if he does it again, I would suggest to end things with him already since there's a possibility that he would keep on doing it for the relationship

Comment

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually forgiven an ex before that's why you're willing to take him back?

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Zach I said head over heels and not forgiveness. But to answer your question, since I was head over heels then automatic forgiveness would already be incorporated before accepting him again.

It's an automatic breakup for me if ever the guy cheats on me and I would expect that he would do the same if I'm the one who cheats on him

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be the one who breaks up with the guy if he's madly in love with you and was still willing accept you even if you cheated on him?
Working...
X