Never Expected That From You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Expected That From You

What are the things that you've done for your partner that he or she didn't really liked it? I once bought a sexy pair of lingerie that I was planning to use for his birthday surprise. When he saw me wearing it, he told me to change because I look like cougar who's desperate to get laid.

Had a guy who was really a vanilla when it comes to sex. We stopped in the middle of sex when I asked him to grab and pull my hair while we're doing the doggy. We ended up doing the missionary in order to finish the deed

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want your hair to get pulled while fucking doggy style, then that's what you're going to get from me

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      If men don't need consent in this kind of things, you're mistaken.

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Men can be really sensitive sometimes. I get that but still, we need spontaneity in relationship.

I once a game for an ex who was a gamer. When I gave it to him, I was expecting that he would repay the gesture with some sweet lovin from him. But he ended up playing the game the entire day

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he asked you to leave right after you gave him the game or you stayed and watch him play?

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. What is the lesson here? Do not provide well loved gifts to your partner as they would end up loving the gifts more than you. They might even get enamored to the gift to the point that they could even forget you.

There was one time I rearranged his collection when I was cleaning his living room. I never seen that side of him ever before that day.

Comment

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you would react in the same manner if he would be the one who rearranged your belongings

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Girlie23 Alright. I got your point. But I was just helpful. I did not know that he would not like it.

I guess it would be the time that I tried to join him in the shower. Told me to get out since he considered it his "me" time

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that the only time you tried taking a shower at the same time with him? That's the first time I heard a guy rejected the chance of doing it in the shower

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I suspected at the time that he's hiding something from me. Weird.

lol. I could imagine the horror of your partner when she saw you! And he was right in telling that. Now, you know that you should not be wearing those kinds of sexy clothes anymore.

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he should at least tried to tell it her in a polite way or tone rather than humiliating her like that

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovereso Well, it was a natural reaction. The man was simply shocked and had not controlled his emotions.
Working...
X