It's Not Your Time To Die Yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Not Your Time To Die Yet

If you can prevent the death of any celebrity, who would it be? Mine would be Heath Ledger. I just want to find out if Christopher Nolan would continue making those Batman movies since he still has his Joker

It would either be Anton Yelchin because he's my first celebrity crush

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you are hoping that you would cross paths with him if he was still alive?

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      He would also gonna be on my list but not that far up.

Maybe Kurt Cobain. Just wondered if Nirvana would still be a band or they have disbanded already

Comment

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      That news really left a hole in my heart. One of the first musicians I heard growing up.

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      You can also include the question: will the Foo Fighters exist if he didn't kill himself

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate that suicide among musicians is still a trend these days. Help is everywhere but loneliness is really that strong.

On the top of my head, It's gotta be Freddie Mercury. If he didn't die too soon, maybe the minorities, specifically the LGBTQ, will be accepted sooner.

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      He made so much impact on that aspect. He was my first thought too but you beat me to it.

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      For once in my life, I want to join the crowd for the "Ey-oh". I hate that I missed it.

If we put all his creepy and weird history aside, Michael Jackson would have been a great death to prevent. He made all my Sunday mornings when I was a kid.

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      But sadly, a bad stain on you history can really overwhelm the good ones.

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you grew up listening to his records on those Sunday mornings?

John Lennon and George Harrison. I'm just curious if there would be a Beatles reunion tour or album if the two of them were still alive

Comment

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      They might have a tour and they would end up hating each other again because of it lol

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      Perkiness I think that's what happened with Fleetwood Mac recently

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      If the band is that big, their personal fights won't matter anymore because in a sense they do what they do for the people and not for themselves.

Avril Lavigne left the world too soon.... Oh wait, I forgot to mention that I like conspiracy theories. lol

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the reason about that conspiracy theory is really stupid

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Girlie23 You are welcome. I am happy that I made your day.

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      59Alpha It is good to read or watch some conspiracy theories sometimes. It amuses me every time they have sometime new to share.

I like Heath Ledger, too. A good actor and a good looking man. He was one of my crushes. Too bad as he died too soon.

Comment

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your favorite Heath Ledger movie?

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like The Joker was made for him. He did a great job for that role.

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      I also liked this actor. He was handsome and a great actor. Too bad, he left this world too soon.

I would love for both Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. to be still alive so that I would know how long would their beef last

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost every year, new artists come and dominate the music market so some old artists would be left behind.

• ChocolateLove
      ChocolateLove commented
      Editing a comment
      KimmieS I don't think that the two of them wouldn't end up being like a nostalgia act or someone who would be left behind

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      It's just pains me that no one is still sure on what happened that day. It's all bunch of speculations.

It would be Marilyn Monroe. Just really curious to whether she really had an affair with JFK or not

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      If that affair was true, she will be dead in some other ways if she did not die that day. Her career will be damaged the most.

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Was there a rumor that JFK and Marilyn Monroe had an affair?

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveSandDrummer what kind of cave did you just crawled from?

While I did not live in his time, it would have to be Elvis Presley. His looks and his good voice were put into a waste when he died. I heard he was a nice man.

Comment

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you know that he was a good man? I do not know much about him as we grew up in a different time.
Working...
X