Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krstn10
    commented on 's reply
    Have you actually played with yourself in a public restroom?

• lindseysexy
    commented on 's reply
    Hunnybunch Is there such a thing as an accidental entry to a gay bar? At the entrance of those gay bars, they would already provide notice to the people that the bar is a gay one.

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    So, if you are civilized in public, what would you do in private when you feel aroused or horny?

• janney
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think there's something to feel horny about in public. Most of the time when I'm alone with my thoughts at home, it would get the best of me. I'll invite someone over or just do it myself.

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    What are the things that turns you off?

• goodstrngr
    commented on 's reply
    I'd probably look for a potential fuck buddy or just stick with my toys lol CRAZYHEY

• wanny
    replied
    I don't get into that point that I would just let lose and just do whatever I want. I'm civilized in public.

Leave a comment:

• Hunnybunch
    commented on 's reply
    What are you going to do if you accidentally walked in at a gay bar and you suddenly felt horny?

• Lovereso
    replied
    I would try my best to cool myself by things that are a turn off for me

Leave a comment:

• Nappies
    replied
    I would go into the women's room and relieve myself there. Well, what else would I gonna do, right?

Leave a comment:

• Jarul
    commented on 's reply
    What is the percentage of your success rate that you would be laid down?

• CRAZYHEY
    commented on 's reply
    If you had a boyfriend. But when you did not have a boyfriend, then what would you do?

• Happyro
    replied
    But calling someone on your booty call list does not mean that they would be available right there and then. They have their own lives to take care, too. Unless, there would be a person who can be readily available to help with your horniness.

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    There are some men who actually wank in public restrooms. How could they not control themselves?

• Zach
    replied
    I'm only aroused only if I'm at a bar. Sight-seeing some hot chicks then that is where I'm sure that I'm getting laid for the night!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X