Head Over Feet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Over Feet

I remember Alanis Morissette's song 'Head Over Feet'. It hit me and my friend. We're currently in this situation which I started having feelings for him. I know that we're fuck buddies but he is the sweetest! We're always there for each other and he shows sweet gestures to me in public. It now leads me in confusion, is he in love with me? I confessed one time that I'm really in love with him. He says that he's always there for me and he wouldn't stand a chance to be fucking around with other girls. But now, I couldn't get hold of my emotions because I rejected guys asking for sex from me when I met him. We're not good condition right now because I know he's too busy and I just hope I get to find the answers that I was looking for because he would always bypass this subject.

You're both confused maybe. Take some time not to talk about it, just let it pass. You'll see that someday all the right answers will just fall the least you expect

Comment

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that day would never come? I bet that the "what if" scenario would pop in their heads from time to time

If the right time comes then you both should lay it all out. I bet that both of you are just lost in a moment. No need to rush things.

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that they're thinking with their genitals at the moment? lol

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mimsywas1 I bet that the guy was truly thinking with his dick when that happened

Wait, so you two are fuckbuddies? Are you guys aware of the possible consequences that you two might be falling in love with each other? Well, that's not something new but I hope things will work out for you both. You two seem like a perfect pair.

Comment

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      I held back my feelings towards my recent fuckbuddy. Turns out she's still in love with her ex and she gets to see him quite often as me. I blocked her right away when she told me.

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because they are fuck buddies, it doesn't automatically mean that they would fall for each other. There are people out there who can prioritize their horniness over their emotions

I agree with dorranlou has mentioned. Try and not to talk about it. Also you should always have your emotions in check considering that the two of you are just fuck buddies

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      What if they're more than just fuckbuddies? I don't know how soon but I hope they end up together as long as they're both compatible.

How long have you been fuck buddies? If its only recent, then there's a possibility that the two of you are in the honeymoon stage that's why you enjoy each others company. Try to put those feelings on hold for a month or two and see if you still feel the same towards him. If you do, then that's the time you go and ask him if he's interested to take things seriously with you

Comment

He has been bypassing the subject. That is already a reg flag that he is not really into you. He just wants your relationship to be just fuck buddies. So, stop thinking much on that guy and start accepting other men.

Comment

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that they he was only physically attracted to her and nothing else?

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      kranzd that might be the case. Because if he has romantic feelings towards her, he should have tried to take things on a serious direction rather than leave it as it is

Speaking of Alanis Morissette, is she still active on the music industry? It has been so long since she first started to hit the airwaves.

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's still making records but she's at the stage where she's taking her time when to release it

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      The last album that she released was in 2012. Not sure if she's currently touring or recording

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      Zach are you a fan or you just checked that online?
Working...
X