Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Fake Orgasms A Deal Breaker For You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krist
    started a topic Are Fake Orgasms A Deal Breaker For You?

Are Fake Orgasms A Deal Breaker For You?

If you caught your partner faking it a couple of times already, would you consider it as a valid reason to end the relationship?

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    Have you tried faking an orgasm before? GitMeDun

• lizza
    replied
    Most guys don't fake their orgasms because they're easier to please not like us ladies

Leave a comment:

• muffinthumper
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like your interested in sleeping with someone who's going to fake his orgasm lol

• InsideBoa
    replied
    But I had never seen any man who faked his orgasms. All of them had their orgasm and enjoyed me.

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    replied
    I have faked at orgasm at least once with all of the guys that I've been with. And luckily enough, I haven't been caught

Leave a comment:

• HEYhewlan
    commented on 's reply
    But do YOU usually fake your orgasms Hunnybunch?

• FyUoCuK24
    commented on 's reply
    Enough with the talking but do some actions with it lol

• Hunnybunch
    replied
    Not sure that a guy can fake an orgasm since they're easier to please during sex unlike us ladies

Leave a comment:

• Mermaidwas
    commented on 's reply
    Are you still going to sleep with him if the two of you are starting have problems?

• GitMeDun
    replied
    I would try and talk to her and see why she's been faking it. But I would have the feeling that we're not a good match when it comes to sex

Leave a comment:

• Tejal
    replied
    No, he could fake his orgasm all he wants but I would not end my relationship with him. Hello, I would enjoy every time we bang each other so I won't care if he fakes his orgasm.

Leave a comment:

• Lovereso
    replied
    If multiple times already then yes. That would be a valid reason to end the relationship. There is no sense to continue anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X