Flirty text messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirty text messages

If you discover your partner sending flirty text messages with someone else even if you know that nothing happened between them, would you consider that as cheating?

That would be the start of cheating. Nothing sexual at the moment but it would have after some time. Would you wait for that to happen?

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      And deleting messages is downright cheating already!

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why wait for that to happen? It should stop there.

I would be suspicious about their exchange and try to find out whether they're only flirting via text or something happening between them that I don't know about

Comment

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you investigate that? I hate how cheating partners would even have the guts to be mad at you for finding out lol

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would go behind his back and check his messages or social media accounts?

The only time I would consider it as cheating is when something physical happened between them. I don't care if they just kissed or she sucked his dick, as long as there's

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you even wait for that time when things get too physical? Lol

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      CarpetMuncher maybe she has sent flirty messages to other guys before while she's in a relationship that's why she doesn't mind if the guy has been exchanging flirty messages to other women

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      If they kissed and she sucked his dick, then those were already cheating. Do you need that she would be fucked before you consider it as cheating?

How did you discover those flirty messages? Because the reason why you saw them can easily lead into an argument with the guy and you losing it. If he shows it to you, then maybe you can tell him directly about your concern about it. But if you did it behind his back, he would think that you don't trust him and being paranoid, etc...

Comment

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      But I guess it's still wrong to cheat even through text messages.

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that she went behind his back that's why she has read those messages? dorranlou
Working...
X