Would You Rather?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Rather?

Care to share to us the toughest Would you rather questions that you can think of? I think that most of us have seen this pic countless of times. So my question is: If you can be either of them during sex, who would you rather be. Shaq or his girlfriend? lol

Date the hottest celebrity or model in the planet but not have sex with them or date someone who's ugly, but you can have sex with them anytime that you want?

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, somewhat, yeah? But it says and shows that you have to choose if you either want to be Shaquille or the girlfriend when it comes to sex lol.

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you lost or something? LOL.

I do not want to have too much difficulty so I would rather be Shaq in this case.

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you really have fantasies about fucking women?

The girlfriend, of course. It would not be that easy to find a giant man. So, I would grab the chance to have a taste of a giant man. lol.

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      Only that would be my last resort. Try hookup with someone larger than me lol

I have seen some couples who have massive height differences. And I know what most people would think: pitiful.

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Who is the pitied one? The tall guy or the small woman?
      Wait, I think I had not seen a couple where the woman is far taller than the guy.

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovereso I think the woman is on the losing end on when it comes to sex. Unless that tall guy has a micro penis

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      InsideBoa A tall guy with a micro penis? What would be the probability that those tall guys would have micro penises?

Mine is would you rather be with someone who's can easily make you cum but is terrible at oral or have a partner who's great at oral but always fakes his or her orgasm?

Comment

Working...
    X