Same old routine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same old routine

This is an off-topic question but what do you guys usually do on weekdays before and after work to make the days seem a little less boring?

Try doing exercises in the morning with a co-worker or a friend, any physical activity that can help boost your energy. You should make plans before and after work to shake up your whole weekend into something interesting.

Comment

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      Weekend? Do you mean weekdays?

Learn a new hobby, a new language, a new skill. I always learn things know, use the internet as well and do some research. Feed your mind with new and different information work or not work-related.

Comment

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      Why could you learn a new hobby, language or skill without someone teaching you?

I would go and have a few drinks if it was a long day at work. Otherwise, I would just try and find something to watch on Netflix

Comment

There's no set routine for me during weekdays. It can either be the following: go out and drink with workmates, do the laundry, sleep early, and eat out with friends

Comment

Weekdays, you say? I would watch early morning and late evening news.

Comment

Most of the time I end up going out for a couple of drinks with my workmates just to relax

Comment

Just put my playlist into shuffle mode while enjoying an ice cold bottle of beer after a long day

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
              CarpetMuncher commented
              Editing a comment
              So who are some of the bands or artists that are on your playlist?

• janney
              janney commented
              Editing a comment
              CarpetMuncher My favorite beer brand would be Bud Light. As for the artists, there are too many to mention.
          Working...
          X