Loving for a long time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving for a long time

I know someone who has been in love with her high school friend up to now. It has been many years like less than 20 already. Interestingly, both of them are still single. What would you do if you had a case similar to this?

Does the man like me? If yes, then I would ask him out. We may be old already but there would still be a chance to catch up.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's about time that you ladies would try and make the first move too lol!

It has been many years, I do not think that the man could still remember me. I think I should stop loving that man and look for someone else.

Comment

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, things have already changed and you shouldn't feel so left out.

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      But why not give it a try to contact the man first? If the man responds positively then that would be called a destiny.

Wow, is that even possible? Well, I am no longer in love with my previous highschool crushes since I've never dated them ever since.

Comment

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what you call true love. It transcends for a long time like forever.

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if one day, someone from your high school came and started to court you? This was one of the men whom you had liked before. What would you do, then?

Why is the man still single after so many years? He could have kids already even though he is still single. Or he could be dating someone else.

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, considering that he might be into hookups and nothing serious at the moment.

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, it's rare and impossible for us to be single in a long time. We'll be out hooking up with someone to make us feel a little less lonely

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      It didn't crossed your minds that he might have other relationships with before but it just didn't worked out for them because he still pines for his high school crush?

I was expecting that you're talking about high school sweethearts on this topic. Why not play the matchmaker for the both of them and see if this would end up on a good note

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you even imagine that loving someone from high school has already been a long time? That's impossible. There might be a chance that they've met their soulmates along the way or they could be in a hookup with someone.

I would try and find out if he's still the same guy that I was interested in as before because if he totally different person already, then I might not be interested on trying to date him

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're talking about if he ended up being a total jerk or something and not when he have turned into a much better person that before?

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      HEYhewlan As long as he did not change his attitude then that would be fine with me.

Are they married already or not, because I twenty years is quite long for not sealing the deal (aka getting married)? There's a chance that they just got used to each other and can't really function without the other that's why they're still together.

Comment

Had a few friends who were high school sweethearts and ended up getting married. But I feel that some of them are only staying in the marriage because of their kids

Comment

If he still looks the same as I can remember him and doesn't act like a total jerk or asshole, maybe I can go on a date with him and see if there's a chance that this would turn into something serious

Comment

Working...
        X