Breaking point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking point

Are you the type that snaps all of a sudden? What or how does it take to get to your breaking point? I know we all have a lot of patience in us, but if someone tries to push me for the last time, I would silently walk away before I even hit them on the face.

I don't get usually mad over small things, but if I'm at my breaking point, I might snap and just yell and smash things unexpectedly.

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to scream Tanvil smash just like the way Hulk say Hulk smash? lol

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thing that you only smash things and not people. lol.

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many things have you destroyed because of you snapping?

I used to be short-tempered but it all changed when I chose to ignore everything that bothers me. I guess I might snap if someone ever tries to mess with me all the time.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you change your mindset when it comes to being angry?

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who destroys stuff whenever you get mad?

I would be a drama queen even with the slightest mistake. I want some perfection in life. Everything must be done right. And with this beauty, everyone would understand me, right?

Comment

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you have a bad case of OCD that's why you want everything in a certain way

I keep my temper all the time. I am not a type of a person who bursts suddenly. I believe that we should be patient all the time.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      How long does it take before you get mad at someone?

It takes me a really long time before I snap at someone. But most of the time I try to sound like I'm pissed off so that people would stop bothering me immediately

Comment

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you're the type who's not a people person if you hate being bothered

Oh, patience? I have a lot of that one so it does not snaps that easily. They say that patience is a virtue so I think that we need to have that one.

Comment

It snaps easily. I would shout at him at the top of my lungs. I usually do that one on the times that I know that I am right with the argument.

Comment

I often sound angry so people always think that I snap at them. But I'm really just like that. If I suddenly stopped talking to you, that's the time that I'm pissed off

Comment

• dorranlou
          dorranlou commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you go on full on battle mode once you decide to stop talking to a person?

I often leave the room or go somewhere else before I snap. Don't want to cause a scene because of it. Especially if I'm at work

Comment

• Zach
          Zach commented
          Editing a comment
          And do you often punch or hit something in order to release the anger that's inside you?
      Working...
      X