X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha3e4
    started a topic Breaking point

Breaking point

Are you the type that snaps all of a sudden? What or how does it take to get to your breaking point? I know we all have a lot of patience in us, but if someone tries to push me for the last time, I would silently walk away before I even hit them on the face.

• Zach
    commented on 's reply
    And do you often punch or hit something in order to release the anger that's inside you?

• lizza
    commented on 's reply
    Are you the type who destroys stuff whenever you get mad?

• AliveOlive
    commented on 's reply
    And how many things have you destroyed because of you snapping?

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like you have a bad case of OCD that's why you want everything in a certain way

• CarpetMuncher
    commented on 's reply
    What made you change your mindset when it comes to being angry?

• janney
    replied
    I often leave the room or go somewhere else before I snap. Don't want to cause a scene because of it. Especially if I'm at work

Leave a comment:

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    Do you go on full on battle mode once you decide to stop talking to a person?

• Lovereso
    commented on 's reply
    Good thing that you only smash things and not people. lol.

• Mermaidwas
    commented on 's reply
    How long does it take before you get mad at someone?

• GitMeDun
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like you're the type who's not a people person if you hate being bothered

• 59Alpha
    replied
    I often sound angry so people always think that I snap at them. But I'm really just like that. If I suddenly stopped talking to you, that's the time that I'm pissed off

Leave a comment:

• CrateChocolate
    replied
    It snaps easily. I would shout at him at the top of my lungs. I usually do that one on the times that I know that I am right with the argument.

Leave a comment:

• Hunnybunch
    replied
    Oh, patience? I have a lot of that one so it does not snaps that easily. They say that patience is a virtue so I think that we need to have that one.

Leave a comment:

• InsideBoa
    commented on 's reply
    Are you going to scream Tanvil smash just like the way Hulk say Hulk smash? lol
Working...
X