Refuse to eat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refuse to eat

Let us go to the lighter side for a deviation.
    Yeah, we know that we think of our favorite foods whenever we get hungry.
    But, let us go to the other side, what are the foods that you dislike? Or what are the foods that you would never eat? Why?

For me, I would never eat the fermented fish found on some northern European countries. Just thinking of it makes me puke.

Have no plans of eating dogs, cats, and rats since I can't eat an animal that you can have as pets

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, then I suggest that you don't go to China since there are cities there where they serve them

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      My goodness. Those should not be eaten at all!

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      @Loverso there's nothing we can do about it if that's in their culture. From what I've heard, dog meat helps you stay warm

Have no plans of eating food that has a weird smell. So fermented things are definitely off the table

Comment

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      Pussies have weird smell, but you still eat em lol

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Paylah I bet he's still going to eat pussy since it's not fermented lmao

• HappySecLove
      HappySecLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Paylah Pussies should not smell something weird. If it has a weird smell then that is already wrong and the clinic is the place to be.

All sorts of fried insects which are sold in some Asian countries. Just looking at them would freak me out.

Comment

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh no, I've never tasted one but most of my friends say that fried crickets are good.

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not eating them with your eyes closed so that you wouldn't be looking at them lol

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      jerranour I have not tried any of those fried insects but I guess that the fried crickets would be a bit crunchy with some gooey in the abdomen part. But since they eat plants then they must be clean.

The common edible worms. Even if they say that those are nutty and creamy, I would not still eat them as I would still treat them as worms.

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      What about the worms that they put in tequila, you have no plans of trying them as well?

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not try and eat them while your eyes are closed. Maybe you might end up liking them

I don't like eating veggies with odd smells, like spinach, parsley, and celery.

Comment

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are my favorite, you're just a picky eater. The fact that u eat pussies with various odors lol

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a kid or toddler that's why you don't want to eat veggies? lol

I'm willing to try any kind of meat as long as it is either fried or grilled. As for the one, that I'm not going to try it would be pickled herring

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      How about sauerkraut and kimchi? Are you willing to try them or not?
Working...
X