Being nude

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being nude

I live alone and most of the time I'm naked. It's something I enjoy most of the time.
    Eating, sleeping and just watching movies without any clothes on. Some people are normal with being naked and some are not.
    What are your thoughts about this?

If you're alone most of the time then it's okay to be naked and all. But some people will always think that there is something wrong about being naked. They think that nakedness has always something to do with sex or anything that is considered inappropriate.

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm alone most of the time but I don't like being naked. Bare-naked is okay but not fully naked, I always put on a robe on.
      And I agree with what you've said about people who are sensitive about nudism, it has something to do about their religion and other beliefs.
      Last edited by grblng78; 10-09-2019, 06:36 AM.

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      grblng78 Not all people would understand or be comfortable with nudists. But there are nudist beaches and nudists groups promoting nudism as a movement for social nudity.

I'm concerned to be in that situation. Being nude is okay if you live alone, but what if your parents or family wants to pay a visit and has a spare key to your place?
    It would be shocking to see that you're casually walking around your house all naked. Lol!

Comment

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      Do your parents have a spare key to your house? I find that odd actually. I don't know why you even thought of something like that. It would be better if your partner holds a spare key to your home. Then you'll be fine being naked around your house all day lol!

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better not to give them a spare key if you do not want them to feel not comfortable around you. You should have your privacy.

I don't think that I'll ever be okay about being naked all the time. Well, you must be comfortable being naked even in front of other people. So, Have you recently join a nudist club?

Comment

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you've never done skinny dipping before, Paylah? Do you always feel insecure about your body?

I sometimes love being naked around my room but not around the house, lol! I sleep in the nude most of the time and I sometimes wear a nightgown without any undergarments when I walk around the house.

Comment

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      It is okay to be naked around your room, that's where all your privacy is but around the house? That's a NO-NO for me too. There could be creeps outside your windows just watching you walking around naked.

• Ucchala
      Ucchala commented
      Editing a comment
      That is not being a nudist at all. That is called being comfortable at home. I also remove my bra and underwear at home. It feels good not wearing those unnecessary clothes. Whoever invented those clothes? lol.

There are people who are called nudists. I do not know if you fall under that category. How long have you been doing those nude thingies?

Comment

Do not tell me that you are naked all year round? The nudists do it on their private clubs. Maybe, they are also naked on their own homes but that would be strange. What if there are deliveries? They still need to put on some clothes quickly before attending the couriers.

Comment

Working...
      X