Freedom?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom?

Freedom is a general word to define, but in this forum, what is your definition of 'Freedom'? We all have different definitions of it.

Every time I get home, the first thing I have to do is take off my bra. My breasts will be screaming FREEDOM!

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I think there was a study that stated that women should not wear any bra at all. The straps could restrict some blood flow or something like that. I did not actually bother reading it. lol.

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah free the TITS!!! Yay!! Did you even consider not wearing a bra when going outside?

Way back in the school, it had been stated that freedom is not absolute. It is said that your right ends where the right of others start. Yes, we have the liberty to do whatever we want to have as that is freewill but everything has its own consequences. You want to use a gun and shoot someone? You can but the jail is waiting for you.

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm assuming that that is your definition of freedom. Hmm, that's okay, because it's true but the freedom we're talking about here is not as literal to what you've said.

Going out with friends without worrying about any household chores or errands makes me feel like it's my kind of freedom. And I deserve that.

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      It kinda sounds like every adult's version of freedom. Freedom from household chores so we can go out and enjoy some time with friends.

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      For young people then that would be a good definition of what a freedom is but for older people, chores are a normal load already. lol.

Freedom? I like to fuck anyone who I find as hot. To me, that is freedom. Yes, I would not mind if those men have girlfriends or wives. It is freedom, right?

Comment

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, so have you ever get caught by the wives or girlfriends? So, you must be happy with being a side-chick your life there. Lol

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL What kind of freedom is this? Its like freedom of your dick to live his life to the fullest

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      wanny What? Who are you referring to? Perkiness does not have a dick. Except if you know something that we do not know. lol.

The freedom to have some men on this forum. If I like the man then we could do some online fun together.

Comment

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, I like that! The freedom to have different dates on this forum is limitless as long as they're down for it too.

• Mimsywas
      Mimsywas commented
      Editing a comment
      Tanvil Actually, people are down it the idea of hooking up. The main issue that I see here is that the world is so vast that we are located all over the world. We know that we could only hookup with people who are near our location.

Freedom for me is having and experiencing what you want without the involvement of money I know it's impossible but just imagine if you don't have to pay for anything just to experience everything would be free in order to fulfill that extreme happiness you will feel, Travelling to any country with ease and tasting any food you want is my true definition of freedom

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      But what you want is not possible without money. In this world, money is always important. The world would not revolve without money.

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveHeadline We always need money but some expenses needs to be free like getting free foods and other basic needs
Working...
X