X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mermaidwas
    started a topic Freedom?

Freedom?

Freedom is a general word to define, but in this forum, what is your definition of 'Freedom'? We all have different definitions of it.

• Biggerwave
    commented on 's reply
    wanny What? Who are you referring to? Perkiness does not have a dick. Except if you know something that we do not know. lol.

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    For young people then that would be a good definition of what a freedom is but for older people, chores are a normal load already. lol.

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah free the TITS!!! Yay!! Did you even consider not wearing a bra when going outside?

• 59Alpha
    commented on 's reply
    LoveHeadline We always need money but some expenses needs to be free like getting free foods and other basic needs

• LoveHeadline
    commented on 's reply
    But what you want is not possible without money. In this world, money is always important. The world would not revolve without money.

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    Tanvil Actually, people are down it the idea of hooking up. The main issue that I see here is that the world is so vast that we are located all over the world. We know that we could only hookup with people who are near our location.

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    replied
    Freedom for me is having and experiencing what you want without the involvement of money I know it's impossible but just imagine if you don't have to pay for anything just to experience everything would be free in order to fulfill that extreme happiness you will feel, Travelling to any country with ease and tasting any food you want is my true definition of freedom

Leave a comment:

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    LOL What kind of freedom is this? Its like freedom of your dick to live his life to the fullest

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    It kinda sounds like every adult's version of freedom. Freedom from household chores so we can go out and enjoy some time with friends.

• Tanvil
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, I like that! The freedom to have different dates on this forum is limitless as long as they're down for it too.

• HappyHar
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, so have you ever get caught by the wives or girlfriends? So, you must be happy with being a side-chick your life there. Lol

• BeanStory
    replied
    The freedom to have some men on this forum. If I like the man then we could do some online fun together.

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    replied
    Freedom? I like to fuck anyone who I find as hot. To me, that is freedom. Yes, I would not mind if those men have girlfriends or wives. It is freedom, right?

Leave a comment:

• Nappies
    replied
    Going out with friends without worrying about any household chores or errands makes me feel like it's my kind of freedom. And I deserve that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X