Today or the Glory Days?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today or the Glory Days?

Do you think that you were better in bed when you were young? Or have you become better at present?

I think I was better in bed when I was young. I've got the whole time to spare since I'm only a student back then. I've got plenty of time to hook up with different guys and I wonder how things have changed. I guess I've been too busy with work lately.

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      You were talking about the frequency but not the quality. Which are better now, the past or the present?

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, the time is the factor for you. Okay, yeah, I understand. As a student, you would have more available time for fucking. For the adults who are working, time is limited.

I've become better now than I was before, why? I've learned a lot based from my past experiences, of course.

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Then good for you, Muggs. I guess those girls have been begging you for more. I bet that you made them cum first or you've made them cum multiple times.

I am better now. I had learned a lot throughout the years. As they say, experience is the best teacher. The more experiences that you have then the more you become better.

Comment

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      So, do you often have hookups to improve yourself to become better in bed?

• JayDee
      JayDee commented
      Editing a comment
      So I assume that you've had too many experiences already? I just hope that you have protection at all times!

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Experience is the best teacher. Yeah, I believe this one. Our own experience would help us improve ourselves.

I do think that I am better now. I have acquired a lot of skills and gained knowledge about some moves that guys enjoy. The older I get, the better my performances are.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that those guys that you've been with told you some of the skills that you needed to do for them. Then you tried it on other guys as well and find it very pleasurable, right? Well, I've learned a few techniques too, based on different women and applied it.

I am not that old yet but I do think that I'm doing better in bed now. Before, I can't make girls scream, I can only make them moan. But now? Girls scream my name as they reach the climax. Well, I'm not bragging but that's really the case.

Comment

• LaoFood
      LaoFood commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be really good then! Care to tell us your moves? Someone in here might need them. Anyway, I think that I have become better in sex with all these years.

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      Do they scream because of pleasure or because they don't like your performance? Lmao!

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Do those girls even scream your actual name? Or do they just say "baby"? Sometimes, I could not remember the name of the man so I just call him baby? lol.

I am still young and I have just started being active in sex a few months ago. But what I can say is that, experience is really the best teacher. Given those few months, I believe that I have learned a lot of things. I am now using what I learned from my experiences to give a better performance in bed.

Comment

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      There's more time for you to discover new things and I bet that you can become better than you are today. I can't compare my old self to my new self, I'm too busy for work so I wasn't able to tell if I improved or not. But anyway, good for you!

I already have an active sex life for as long as I can remember. And I can proudly say that as years pass by, I am becoming better and better. I have already tried different kinds of partners in bed and I guess I got my skills harnessed already. I am now looking for someone who can surpass my skills. Lol!

Comment

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      I've become better too based on experiences and having different partners in bed. I get to explore their likes and dislikes, to comparing and contrasting it to different guys makes me the alpha in bed. They're surprised that I look average but I've got mad skills, not to brag!

I am better now than in the past. The years of experiences made me refined my skills in the bed. In the past, I was a simple woman. Now, I could say that I had learned a lot and I could not execute positions which I had a hard time doing when I was young.

Comment

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that you're going to say, "In the past, I was a simple woman. Now, I am wild and frisky than I was before", lol, sorry! But to me, yeah I am like that too.

I can confidently say that I am better today than I was before. You can even ask some who I've had sex with. They can surely attest to what I'm saying.

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I'm happy for you, girl! Show those guys that you're better than before and I bet that they'll always be running to your doorstep waiting for you to bang them, lol.

Neither. It is still the same. I do not think that I had changed at all. Maybe, I would be better after few years from now.

Comment

I was better during my younger days. During those times, I could still do some acrobatics. I do not do much acrobatics now. lol.

Comment

Working...
      X