Sharing is caring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing is caring

Last night, I've read an online confession and it was about a married woman and her husband that shares her to different guys. No, he does not have other sexual partners but seeing his wife happy being banged by a group of men turns him on. He is not pimping her, it's cuckolding, and they said that their setup made them feel closer to each other.

So that's what you call it, cuckolding, I think it wouldn't be fair if my husband would let me fuck other guys and he does not fuck other women. I won't allow him to let me be fucked by other men unless he gets to fuck other women too.

Comment

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right if my wife gets to be fucked by different men, then I should be out there fucking other women too. I guess this kind of setup can also make us closer than ever.

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      You want it to be mutual but most often that not, that is not the case. Usually, a man would want to watch his wife being fucked by various men.

What? That cuckolding made them closer to each other? How come?

Anyway, I feel happy for the woman. lol. She gets to experience various men. I think that it is her advantage as she could bang various men freely.

Comment

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's they're openness that made them closer. At least they won't have to cheat on their marriage just as long as they're open about cuckolding, right? I think married couples who are having a hard time in their marriage should try this, I mean do some experimental things to keep their sex life more interesting.

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      How good is it to have various men? I think that it would gonna be so nice.

That is cuckolding wherein the man would let his wife have other men. Let us reverse it, are there women who would allow their husbands to bang various women in front of them?

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess they both have that kind of kink and it's what makes them a unique pair! Let's just be happy that they're okay with what they're doing, lol.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveOlive If both of them like to have it that way then it is going to be a perfect match. I am sure that they would gonna be so happy.

Originally posted by Lovereso View Post
    Last night, I've read an online confession and it was about a married woman and her husband that shares her to different guys. No, he does not have other sexual partners but seeing his wife happy being banged by a group of men turns him on. He is not pimping her, it's cuckolding, and they said that their setup made them feel closer to each other.
    Call me selfish but I wouldn't want to share my wife to different men and there's no way that my wife would want to be with other men but just me. I hope she would not look for other men too.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      It's normal for us to be selfish or territorial for your case. I guess some couples would agree to some sorts of activities like that (sharing her to different men) but for you, of course, I understand that you have high respect for your wife and I'm awed by that. Most couples are not swingers, so chill. Lol!

That man has no respect for his wife. Why would he allow his wife to be banged just for his pleasure. Yes, I understand that he gets happy being his wife being banged by various men but what would be the feeling of his wife?

Comment

• HEYDream
      HEYDream commented
      Editing a comment
      But you should also look at the other side. The woman would also enjoy being fucked by various men. I think that the woman here is more advantageous as she gets to fuck those men, right?

This is the first time that I am hearing something like this. And personally, I think this is unacceptable. I guess he doesn't really love his wife for him to allow her to be banged with other guys.

Comment

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? If that were my husband, I'm sure that he will never have that kind of idea. A husband and wife should never do those things that might affect their marriage.

I never knew that someone has a fetish like that. I think it's gross. If that was my husband, I'll probably leave him already. What he's doing makes me feel like I don't have any worth for him.

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess some guys have a cuckolding fetish and I don't know if some women would like it or not. Well, if they're both enjoying their game, so be it, it's their marriage anyway and I guess they're just spicing things up for their marriage.

Weird dude! Who would do that to his wife? I bet the woman is not really interested in any of that. She just agrees to do it because she really loves her husband. Sadly, it seems like her husband doesn't feel the same way.

Comment

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      No, if the woman does not agree then the man could not do anything with it. Those are mutual decisions.

This is so rare that few couples wound actually do it. I think that this is a kink, right? As such, we could not do something to stop it.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      There would be a time that they will stop, only that would happen if there's no one that they could invite to join them or only if they're old already, lol.

How often does he share his wife to those men for banging purposes? If once in a blue moon then that would be fine. If he does it frequently then something might be so wrong already. lol.
    What if I were the wife? Would I enjoy those men? lol.

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      There is nothing wrong with cuckolding, it's their fetish anyway and if it would make their marriage seem better than it was before they'd discovered that fetish then good for them. At least they've found something that they can both enjoy doing with other sex partners involved, lol!
Working...
X