Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pihuya
    replied
    That man has no respect for his wife. Why would he allow his wife to be banged just for his pleasure. Yes, I understand that he gets happy being his wife being banged by various men but what would be the feeling of his wife?

Leave a comment:

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    AliveOlive If both of them like to have it that way then it is going to be a perfect match. I am sure that they would gonna be so happy.

• Krist
    replied
    Originally posted by Lovereso View Post
    Last night, I've read an online confession and it was about a married woman and her husband that shares her to different guys. No, he does not have other sexual partners but seeing his wife happy being banged by a group of men turns him on. He is not pimping her, it's cuckolding, and they said that their setup made them feel closer to each other.
    Call me selfish but I wouldn't want to share my wife to different men and there's no way that my wife would want to be with other men but just me. I hope she would not look for other men too.

Leave a comment:

• HappyHar
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe it's they're openness that made them closer. At least they won't have to cheat on their marriage just as long as they're open about cuckolding, right? I think married couples who are having a hard time in their marriage should try this, I mean do some experimental things to keep their sex life more interesting.

• AliveOlive
    commented on 's reply
    I guess they both have that kind of kink and it's what makes them a unique pair! Let's just be happy that they're okay with what they're doing, lol.

• LoveSandDrummer
    replied
    That is cuckolding wherein the man would let his wife have other men. Let us reverse it, are there women who would allow their husbands to bang various women in front of them?

Leave a comment:

• lizza
    replied
    What? That cuckolding made them closer to each other? How come?

Anyway, I feel happy for the woman. lol. She gets to experience various men. I think that it is her advantage as she could bang various men freely.

Leave a comment:

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    commented on 's reply
    You're right if my wife gets to be fucked by different men, then I should be out there fucking other women too. I guess this kind of setup can also make us closer than ever.

• Creepy456stranger
    replied
    So that's what you call it, cuckolding, I think it wouldn't be fair if my husband would let me fuck other guys and he does not fuck other women. I won't allow him to let me be fucked by other men unless he gets to fuck other women too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X