Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    There is nothing wrong with cuckolding, it's their fetish anyway and if it would make their marriage seem better than it was before they'd discovered that fetish then good for them. At least they've found something that they can both enjoy doing with other sex partners involved, lol!

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    There would be a time that they will stop, only that would happen if there's no one that they could invite to join them or only if they're old already, lol.

• HappySecLove
    replied
    How often does he share his wife to those men for banging purposes? If once in a blue moon then that would be fine. If he does it frequently then something might be so wrong already. lol.
    What if I were the wife? Would I enjoy those men? lol.

Leave a comment:

• LaoFood
    replied
    This is so rare that few couples wound actually do it. I think that this is a kink, right? As such, we could not do something to stop it.

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    No, if the woman does not agree then the man could not do anything with it. Those are mutual decisions.

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    How good is it to have various men? I think that it would gonna be so nice.

• Muggs
    commented on 's reply
    I guess some guys have a cuckolding fetish and I don't know if some women would like it or not. Well, if they're both enjoying their game, so be it, it's their marriage anyway and I guess they're just spicing things up for their marriage.

• Kyarah
    commented on 's reply
    I know right? If that were my husband, I'm sure that he will never have that kind of idea. A husband and wife should never do those things that might affect their marriage.

• LoveHeadline
    commented on 's reply
    It's normal for us to be selfish or territorial for your case. I guess some couples would agree to some sorts of activities like that (sharing her to different men) but for you, of course, I understand that you have high respect for your wife and I'm awed by that. Most couples are not swingers, so chill. Lol!

• HEYDream
    commented on 's reply
    But you should also look at the other side. The woman would also enjoy being fucked by various men. I think that the woman here is more advantageous as she gets to fuck those men, right?

• Aloha3e4
    commented on 's reply
    You want it to be mutual but most often that not, that is not the case. Usually, a man would want to watch his wife being fucked by various men.

• Tanvil
    replied
    Weird dude! Who would do that to his wife? I bet the woman is not really interested in any of that. She just agrees to do it because she really loves her husband. Sadly, it seems like her husband doesn't feel the same way.

Leave a comment:

• Deepah
    replied
    I never knew that someone has a fetish like that. I think it's gross. If that was my husband, I'll probably leave him already. What he's doing makes me feel like I don't have any worth for him.

Leave a comment:

• Biggerwave
    replied
    This is the first time that I am hearing something like this. And personally, I think this is unacceptable. I guess he doesn't really love his wife for him to allow her to be banged with other guys.

Leave a comment:

• Pihuya
    replied
    That man has no respect for his wife. Why would he allow his wife to be banged just for his pleasure. Yes, I understand that he gets happy being his wife being banged by various men but what would be the feeling of his wife?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X