It was fake!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was fake!

What can you say about people who use fake names and fake numbers whenever they go to bars and clubs? Do you think it's necessary or maybe you think that it is disrespectful?

In my opinion, it is unnecessary and quite disrespectful especially if you already knew that the people in the bars and clubs are telling you genuine information.

It's necessary because there are already some cases of identity fraud. People who use fake names and give out fake numbers are just looking out for themselves.

Comment

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      It is given that we should at least give them a nickname or a fake name to protect ourselves which is good thinking too! I might as well do that from now on.

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      Identity fraud is there and there are really some victims. But what could be your chance that you would be victimized, too?

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it possible that they steal a fraudulent identity by mistake? Lol. I had never seen one, but it would be hilarious if they did that one.

For me, using fake names is necessary to protect your identity. People in the bars and clubs do not usually care if you are giving them fake names. Because in the first place, they are in the bars and clubs to flirt and not to have anything serious.

Comment

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you don't need to be too open about yourself, it's just that you should protect your true identity for safety. Also, it is best if you do this when you occasionally go to bar-hopping and must not stick to just one bar so you can perfectly execute practicing faking your identity to different people at different places!

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Do you only go to those bars and clubs just to flirt? How about going to those places to meet real people with good intentions to be friends?

It's okay to fake names but it is never okay for me if someone fakes her number. What if I have plans on taking her out on a serious date? Then she already missed her chance to go out with me.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be her loss and not yours. Maybe she's becoming too protective of herself that's why she has given you a fake number, don't worry you'd get to find a girl out there that will hand you out her actual number.

Lol. If you are a stranger there, then you could use a fake name just to keep your privacy on. But if people already know you, then you could not use a fake name anymore.

Comment

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, I think I should stick with my fake name at all times, wherever and whenever I go to different places. It's for my own safety

Those people are plain shits! Why would they need to have another identity when they could just provide the real one?

Comment

• JayDee
      JayDee commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually provide my real name to be formal, and I usually give out my number when it was asked of me.

I can give out my nickname but never my real phone number. My phone is for work as well and I do not want someone to know that I'm using my phone to mingle with anyone. It is for work purposes.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, keeping it professional there huh? Well, your choice. You should at least buy another phone so you can enjoy mingling with other people using that phone. Oh, and download some of the best dating apps in there too, lol.

HAHA! I usually do this and I'm guilty of it, what? It's for my own safety but really I do this for fun most of the time. It's what most people do and I can even sense if someone gives me a fake name.

Comment

Working...
    X