X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nappies
    started a topic New Year's Resolution/s

New Year's Resolution/s

Happy 2020 to everyone here on the forum! The basic question for today: What are your New Year's Resolution this 2020?
    I think I'll be taking a break with those dating apps and focus on my work & mental health, how about you guys?

• Paylah
    commented on 's reply
    Correct, but I just think that making New Year's resolutions during New Year is a traditional thing to do, so yeah.

• HarHappyTricked
    commented on 's reply
    Do people need to ask your feelings? Why would they ask it on the first place?

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    Ah! Why are we so into those alcohols? I think that we should leave those drinks and just focus on the work life. In that way, we could even have a better life.

• LoveSandDrummer
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. Why? What are you really feeling? People would not know if you do not share. They could not guess what is going on with someone.

• krstn10
    commented on 's reply
    Yup. Cut down on those unhealthy vices, and you would go on and live a longer life.

• jerranour
    replied
    I think I'm just going to be like this for a while and see if there are any changes that I might consider changing right away. I need to start this year right before I start fucking it up again like last year lol.

Leave a comment:

• Creepy456stranger
    replied
    I don't think there's an absolute resolution for me this year. I've stopped making resolutions for the past years because I think you can change yourself for the better anytime you want. Who needs New Year just to make resolutions?

Leave a comment:

• Happyro
    commented on 's reply
    Anything can happen every second, that's what we're all aware of. But yeah I can tell that now we are more aware of anything that goes around on our planet. People are 'woke', they do whatever they can to save this planet and we're making a big step for it.

• Krist
    replied
    I think I'll start saving again, it's like I'm back to square one lol! I'll invest in something more useful this year and won't get easily tempted to buy useless stuff again. Is anyone out there who can relate to my situation? Lol!

Leave a comment:

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    We all have those moments where we want to live a healthy lifestyle. It's okay if we fail to keep up with it, we should always try again and what could be better if we'd live a long and healthy life right?

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    You don't need New Years to change yourself for the better, yeah, I call this bullshit as well. I can change the way I am in just one snap.

• muffinthumper
    replied
    There's no need for me to share my New Year's Resolutions here, not because it is a secret but I think it is pointless. It's the same year where we make new things for ourselves but most time we fail to make this happen, right?

Leave a comment:

• Jarul
    commented on 's reply
    You shouldn't be too open with your feelings as well, people might use that against you. Just be careful interacting with kind people, they might have something against you and you're clueless about that.

• FyUoCuK24
    replied
    People say that 2020 should be the year where the planet must be saved, LGBTQ+ people are treated equally like us, and people should be more aware of mental illnesses. Stuff like that, it will help our community understand a little more about what really is going on with today's society.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X