Does personality matter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does personality matter?

I have a question. Does personality matter when dating? What I mean is, do we need to check out his/her personality as a factor when it comes to dating? Or do we need to just look at the physical attributes?

Of course, it matters. It should always matter. What is the use of a good face when you have a bad heart?

Comment

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      Beauty plus good personality combined and you would be one of the most beautiful creature in this world.

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. You may have a beautiful face, but if your personality is rotten, then it is useless.

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      It always matters. There should be a good personality. You should not forget that one.

I don't think that personality does matter anymore. If you'd ask me people always go for the looks and sex. If you're talking about dating someone about their personality, people will think that you're just being pretentious.

Comment

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, a good personality, a good look and a big cock would complete the package. What do you think?

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if it was only a hookup, then personality would not matter to me. What matter are his handsome face, sexy body and big dick. Of course, I presume that he is already good in bed. Lol.

It's easy to spot pretty faces from the crowd these days but a personality would be much better if we're talking about people to date with. I usually date guys with great personalities and they never disappoint, but right after we don't end up to be in a serious relationship but I gained friendships because of their personality that is quite the same as mine.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Dating a person with great personality is better than searching for pretty faces, right? Yeah, I agree with that but honestly, before I aim for looks and it did not go well because they usually have the worse kind of personalities but for people with unique personalities, well, they're actually my favorite now.

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      I think that you became friends because there are common things between you. As they say, birds of the same feather flock together.

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      In this world, personality alone is not enough. We need beauty, too. Of which, the latter is more important to acquire.

the physical attributes?[/QUOTE]

Personality is one of the first factors that I check when it comes to dating. I mean we should be aware of how they behave and how they see things from their perspective. Also, looks are just a bonus these days, yeah you can be beautiful but I don't know if people can stand a shitty personality, feel me?

Comment

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually look for personality when it comes to dating. My ideal partner would be someone I can agree to almost everything with but not all the time. It would be nice if his personality is versatile like me and there will never be dull moments between us.

For me, personality is what really matters when it comes to dating. Because a person with a nice personality is harder to find than a person who only have good looks.

Comment

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      I've met a few people with great personalities when it comes to dating. I'm happy that there are still great people out there. No doubt! It is easy to find a great date with great looks but a great personality might be rare but I think that they're still easy to find.

It is a big yes for me. In fact, I am more after the personality rather than the looks. Because if I have a partner who is good looking but does not have a good personality, I am sure that our relationship will not last that long.

Comment

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      No one lasts in a relationship if your partner has a very dull personality. I don't mind looks because all I want is a personality that can jive well with mine. He doesn't have to be perfect, doesn't need to have a perfect body but as long as we can be happy with each other's personality then I guess personality does matter a lot to me.

Yes, personality matters because without a good personality, how can you maintain to have a good relationship? Also, looks can be easily improved but personality is something that is hard to change.

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's thinking that looks is already enough to make a relationship work

Of course that's important since you're just going to end up having a fuck buddy if you don't factor in his or her personality

Comment

If you're planning to make the relationship last for a long time, you should always consider the personality of the other person. Because relying on his or her looks or bedroom skills is not enough to make a relationship work

Comment

Of course that matters. The only time it doesn't matter is when you're content with just looking at each others face or have sex all the time

Comment

The only people who doesn't care about the personality of the person that they're seeing are superficial ones. So are you will to be called a superficial person or not?

Comment

Working...
          X