X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FyUoCuK24
    started a topic Exhibitionism

Exhibitionism

This is a deviant behavior, but what can you say about people who do exhibitionism? Mostly, this condition is seen being performed by men.

• KimmieS
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure that there is medication for that mental disorder

• jerranour
    commented on 's reply
    Is that even considered as exhibitionism? Huh, I didn't know. But anyway, yeah I'm also guilty of flashing my boobs online, but that was in high school. I don't consider doing that one again.

• muffinthumper
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmm, I think that they are in their right mind. Why? Because they have chosen to flash themselves in front of lots of people. If they are not on their right minds, then they should have done the flashing privately! Lol.

• lindseysexy
    replied
    Not just men but also women. There are women who would just flash their boobs. Well, those are mostly done online when they have sex chats.

Leave a comment:

• LoveSandDrummer
    commented on 's reply
    He was having a good day, then there you were and ruined everything. Lol.

• sevva3
    replied
    It is a mental condition, so I guess that those people need some mental intervention.

Leave a comment:

• Ucchala
    commented on 's reply
    They're sick, as in mentally, not a normal person would do these things in public. No matter how sexual a person is, he or she can still manage to keep it in his or her pants. But for exhibitionists, they've got nothing to fear, they'd find ways to expose themselves and if people are helpless they'dd usually feel dominant.

• HEYhewlan
    replied
    I remember back when an exhibitionist was roaming around town and once chased a bunch of schoolgirls while stroking his dick. They were running around like a cat chasing mice and no one had the guts to help these girls nor stopped this man. They were so scared of this exhibitionist, but it turns out that he is a hobo wandering around town.

Leave a comment:

• Krist
    commented on 's reply
    They do not harm anyone but seeing what they're doing in public causes distress and distraction to some and in fact that it is inappropriate to do that in general.

• 59Alpha
    replied
    I don't know if I'd feel sad for them, yeah maybe show a bit of concern but I would choose to look away or just ignore it. There's nothing we can do to those exhibitionists, I cannot call them out but just let them expose themselves as long as they aren't harming anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Mimsywas1
    replied
    I don't exactly know where those exhibitionists get all that guts to show themselves in public. It is not a good thing to do since there are a lot of people outside and they're just showing their naked selves out there like it's nothing to them? I do not understand.

Leave a comment:

• Girlie23
    commented on 's reply
    Uh, no! Exhibitionism is when a person shows his genitalia in public. Sometimes they would even jerk it off a bit and would displease most people who would see it.

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    Would they really stop when someone calls them out? People would naturally be shocked with the act that an exhibitionist performed.

• kranzd
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. There are people who also want to view those kinds of stuffs. They are called the great viewers. Lol.
Working...
X