More than friends with benefits?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than friends with benefits?

You have a friend. Years later, you became friends with benefits. Now, that you are already friends with benefits, would it be okay that you fall in love with that person? Or is it better to be just friends with benefits and nothing more than that?

I do not think that it would be okay to fall in love with that person. First, your agreement is only to be friends with benefits. It should remain there. And even if you fall in love with that person, there is no guarantee that that person would feel the same way as you are.

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we should wait for the man to confess his feelings if he feels like there's something more to this setup that is just being 'friends with benefits". It wouldn't be right if you're just expecting too much that there could possibly love between you two, but no, there isn't. It's just lust, do not be so confused with it and claim that it is "love" that you're feeling.

It is better to just stay friends with benefits with that person, do not fall in love because if you do, maybe you're the only one that is gonna fall hard and you're going to suffer the consequences. Do not get too carried away and guard your feelings as much as possible.

Comment

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, do not fall in love. Remember that the agreement is just to have mutual sex. I do not think that the man would gonna love you back.

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, never fall in love with your friends with benefits. That is the thing that you should never do.

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      The agreement was to stay as friends with benefits. Going beyond that would be a bad idea. For sure, he won't love you back. You could even be dump by just loving him.

Wait until he confesses to you first, before you'd actually fall for him too. It would be very much okay if you two would fall for each other at the same time. Just make sure that he has feelings for you and it's not just about the sex or having the idea that you two are FWB with each other. It should be more than just that.

Comment

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a nice strategy, but most would never really blossom into those real relationship. So, as an advice, do not fall in love with that person. And, oh, never confess should you have already fallen in love. Just stay as friends with benefits and everything would be alright.

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      MagicBAKINGBNM If I'd wait for him maybe it wouldn't be as how I expect it to be since I am the only one who is assuming that we will soon be something more than just being friends with benefits, right? I think I should stop fantasizing about this guy and just enjoy every moment just being friends with benefits with him.

Of course this is NOT okay to fall in love with that person since you agreed that the setup will only be just friend with benefits.There shouldn't be any feelings getting in the way between you two. Nothing more than just being friends with benefits because it would most likely be infatuation that you are feeling towards this person, not love.

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      Infatuation and lust, LOL! I've been there before and it is the worst kind of heartbreak when you're expecting a person that you like (a person that you're in an FWB setup with) will like you as well but it is not how it turned out to be. It is only me that had feelings for him and I had to end our FWB set up just for me to recover from the paint that I've got myself into.

What are the chances that could happen if I everfall in love with thhat person? If I do love that person then I can risk everything that we have right now, there might be a chancethat this person would fall for me toand I would look back tothis day that I did not have any regrets confessing that I am falling for this person. So, for me, I think I wouldn't stay being just friends with benefits with this person.

Comment

• BAKINGre
      BAKINGre commented
      Editing a comment
      Try your luck and see for yourself if this man truly likes you the same way as you like him. But what if things did not go well for both of you? Would you still choose to be with him as FWB?

It is never ok to fall for a person that you are not allowed to fall in love with. Period. Keep it that way so you won't get hurt and there won't be a chance for you to hurt other people too.

Comment

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not okay to fall for a person that only wants you for sex. There are no feelings involved there, just pure lust. Stick to the FWB setup or just leave if you cannot stand it.

Because if you fall, you lose, that's how it usually is. Love is nothing but a sick game and I'm used to it already. Besides, I don't invest feelings with people I hook up with or I end up being friends with benefits with. I never believed in love ever since I got my heartbroken way too many times before.

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, you shouldn't be falling for the person that only agreed to be FWB with you. Because if you fall for him, then you will definitely lose.

Well, you could try to confess your feeling to him. You would be able to know if he likes it or not. Should he likes your love for him, then that would be good for you.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that trying is never a bad thing to do. So, okay, please try. I hope that you would have a successful attempt.

• HarSecConspiracy
      HarSecConspiracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Try but don't expect too much, I think it would be nice if you would be able to try and confess to him. He will appreciate that someone like you still likes him more than just being FWBs.

I would suggest to try and find out if he has the same feelings as you. Because you might end up losing him if you tell him directly that you're in love with him already

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that he would distance himself if he finds out that you've developed feelings towards him

yeah that's possible if you guys want to move up another lever why not as long
    as you both have a genuine feeling for each other then everything is all good but
    always move forward with caution

Comment

Try to get some clues if that's something that he's willing to pursue with you. Because of you just tell him directly that you're in love with him, he might decide to end up your fuck buddy

Comment

Just stick to having sex with him and let him do the first move. And if he doesn't want to make it official with you after a few months, end the relationship already

Comment

Working...
        X