Men who obsess virgin women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men who obsess virgin women

We know that for some people, they value their virginity. Well, I could only admire them for having that value when it comes to that thing. Anyway, what can you say about some men who are too obsessed with virgin women? Yes, they want their partners to be virgins, even though they, themselves, are no longer virgins.

Well, it is an obsession so what can we do about it? Obsession is a mental issue, so I think that people who possess that condition would remain on that condition until medical interventions are made.

Comment

• LaoFood
      LaoFood commented
      Editing a comment
      So I guess they would not find their obsession easily since most virgin girls are hard to find.

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that there's a way for him to stop doing it with virgins?

• CuteChocolate
      CuteChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, but I suggest they look in small cities. LaoFood

Well, for me, those men are so picky. Well, I had watched that there are men who prefer to have those virgins as they want to be the first one but why would they choose those virgin girls when they are no longer virgins themselves?

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      Because being somebody's first is something that you can't easily forget. That's why those guys prefer sleeping with virgins.

It is a form of obsession, although few men may have that kind of obsession. If it is only a preference, then maybe more men would fall under that category.

Comment

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Are you interested in sleeping with guys who are still virgins?

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      This is about obsession versus preference. Yep, I agree with what you had stated.

• CuteChocolate
      CuteChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      wanny I notice that there are men who collect girls who are virgins too.

Some people have obsessions. In this case, some men want virgin women only. Well, good luck in finding those women. Of course, there are virgin women out there, but it would not be easy to find them.

Comment

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      JayDee Of course, virgins are hard to find. Most women these days are no longer virgins.

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      I know a guy who only likes a girl if she is a virgin. and he said that he is having a hard time looking for one,lol. LoveHeadline

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      JayDee Maybe, and A lot of my friends told me that.

There are men to want virgin women because they see virginity as purity. They like women who are considered as pure in that context.
    That is opposed to men who need to be not virgin anymore so that they would be called as real men.
    So, we can see here that there is a double standard when it comes to virginity.

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
      FortuneYumMr commented
      Editing a comment
      Purity? Hmmm, okay, that is a good reason. Alright, I could not contest this one. It sounds real to me. But, then, and again, there are few virgins out there.

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      You're making it sound like those men enjoy ruining or the lives of the girl for taking their virginity.

Seemingly, it is always the men who want to have virgin girls. It is like it is an exclusive thing for them. So, how about if we reverse the situation? Are there women who prefer to have virgin men only?

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe that there are women out there who prefers to do it with virgin guys only.

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that women want the experienced ones. In that way, they would be able to enjoy the session.

Maybe they are not that confident when it comes to their bedroom skills that's why they prefer to be with someone who has nothing to compare it with lmao.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it the same when it comes to ladies who prefer having sex with guys who are virgins?

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      Or they're just too scared to be with someone who knows what they're doing in the bedroom.

If he is obsessed with virgins and he only wants virgin girls then I guess he would change his girl every now and then.

Comment

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course he would be really promiscuous because of it. Do you think that the girl that he just fucked is still considered as a virgin?

I think that it is a given that those guys that you're talking about are not virgins. Because it would be impossible for a guy who's a virgin to have sex with a fellow virgin and he would still be a virgin afterwards lol.

Comment

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      The men and women both virgins happens on some couples especially if they are not those flirt kinds of people.

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      Grateful and also those who priorities marriage before sex.
Working...
X