Second option?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second option?

Yes, there are times in our lives when we could only be a second option. In this kind of situation, we could not be the first option no matter how we want or wish it to be. It would not be possible as the circumstances do not allow it to be. For example, your partner is already married or has a first and real partner. So, how would you like to be a second option? Accept or reject?

Of course, we want to be the first option. Everybody wants it to be. But, as you had stated, there are circumstances that could prevent us to become the first option. But if I love the man, then yes, I would accept to be the second option. Love is one of the most powerful determinants in this world.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're willing to ruin his relationship just because you head over heels in love with him?

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      They say that love conquers everything. I guess that you belong to that category. I salute the people who still choose their hearts over their minds.

I would have to reject it. Why would I accept to be a second option when I could be a first option? I insist on being the first option. Either he gets rid of the first option for me to take her place or he would lose me.

Comment

• JayDee
      JayDee commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're going to demand him to break up with wife if he really wants to be with you?

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      But the unfortunate circumstances are there. You could not be the first one; only the second one. If you do not accept it, then you would lose that person.

If the two of us were single, then I'm willing to be her second option. But when if the woman is already married, that would be a pass for me. I don't want the same thing to happen to me if I ever get married.

Comment

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      Obviously, the two of you are not both single. She is taken already like a married person already. Being a second option mean you would be like a side boy.

I have no plans of ruining a marriage even if the woman is the hottest woman that I've ever met. Because the same thing might happen to me once I'm married.

Comment

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, are you saying that karma is real? From the way of your viewpoint, it looks that it is.

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you are the one who would be having a second option?

If we're talking about your example, I'm going to reject him because what we're doing is a huge mistake.

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it is a mistake. But, sometimes, people would still continue to do some things even if they are already considered as mistakes.

• CuteChocolate
      CuteChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he tells you that he's willing to break up with the main girl in order to be with you. Are you going to say yes to him already or it would still be a no for you?

I would only allow myself to be a second option if and only if I truly love the man. There are times that we do not want to lose someone and we would do anything just to have that someone stay on our lives.

Comment

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      So you don't mind ruining a marriage or a relationship just because you love that person?

It would be better for me if I'm going to find someone who's not in a relationship rather than be with someone who's in one.

Comment

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever been in love or liked a woman who was in a relationship?

I would reject him obviously. Because there's a chance that he's going to find another woman to hookup with once she gets tired of me.

Comment

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      So a cheater always cheat? Fair enough and what's more best is to leave and just find another one who will not complicate the problem.

I'm sure we all want to be the first choice and that's completely understandable but there are instances when you have no choice but to be the 2nd option and you can always choose to reject that but we can't blame people when it's what makes them happy, in the long run, it might hurt them but when you're with someone you love you don't care about that.

Comment

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you considered yourself as the 2nd option?

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would prefer to have instant gratification with her even if you're only her second option? I bet that there are tons of ladies out there who are free that can make you feel happy as well.

I have no plans of being his mistress so it would be a no for me. And there is a chance that he would dump me the same way that he dumped the first girl.

Comment

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      Same with me. I never wanted to be a mistress of someone, that never crossed my mind.
Working...
X