X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FortuneYumMr
    started a topic Second option?

Second option?

Yes, there are times in our lives when we could only be a second option. In this kind of situation, we could not be the first option no matter how we want or wish it to be. It would not be possible as the circumstances do not allow it to be. For example, your partner is already married or has a first and real partner. So, how would you like to be a second option? Accept or reject?

• HEYhewlan
    commented on 's reply
    So you would prefer to have instant gratification with her even if you're only her second option? I bet that there are tons of ladies out there who are free that can make you feel happy as well.

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    How many times have you considered yourself as the 2nd option?

• errania2
    commented on 's reply
    Have you ever been in love or liked a woman who was in a relationship?

• BeanStory
    commented on 's reply
    Same with me. I never wanted to be a mistress of someone, that never crossed my mind.

• dorranlou
    replied
    I have no plans of being his mistress so it would be a no for me. And there is a chance that he would dump me the same way that he dumped the first girl.

Leave a comment:

• CarpetMuncher
    replied
    I'm sure we all want to be the first choice and that's completely understandable but there are instances when you have no choice but to be the 2nd option and you can always choose to reject that but we can't blame people when it's what makes them happy, in the long run, it might hurt them but when you're with someone you love you don't care about that.

Leave a comment:

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    commented on 's reply
    What if you are the one who would be having a second option?

• CuteChocolate
    commented on 's reply
    What if he tells you that he's willing to break up with the main girl in order to be with you. Are you going to say yes to him already or it would still be a no for you?

• Jarul
    commented on 's reply
    So a cheater always cheat? Fair enough and what's more best is to leave and just find another one who will not complicate the problem.

• FyUoCuK24
    replied
    I would reject him obviously. Because there's a chance that he's going to find another woman to hookup with once she gets tired of me.

Leave a comment:

• Mermaidwas
    replied
    It would be better for me if I'm going to find someone who's not in a relationship rather than be with someone who's in one.

Leave a comment:

• GitMeDun
    commented on 's reply
    So you don't mind ruining a marriage or a relationship just because you love that person?

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    They say that love conquers everything. I guess that you belong to that category. I salute the people who still choose their hearts over their minds.

• YourHero
    replied
    I would only allow myself to be a second option if and only if I truly love the man. There are times that we do not want to lose someone and we would do anything just to have that someone stay on our lives.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X