Best ways to approach people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ways to approach people

There are people who are bold and have the courage to approach the people who they fancy. Well, that is good as they would have the chance to pursue their dream man or dream woman. On the other hand, let us accept the fact that there are people who are timid. That is, they are afraid to approach the people who they want to have. Either they know that they would be rejected or they do not have enough willpower to carry it on. So, what could be the best ways to approach the people who we want to have?

Are you beautiful? Are you handsome? If you answer the affirmative, then you are lucky. Most good-looking people could easily pursue the person of their dream. They could have any approach that they could think of, and it would not still matter as they would still be able to have the apple of their eyes.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that looking good is enough when it comes to talking to people. What if that hot guy that you're talking about is the type who uses bad pick up lines. Are you still going to be interested in him or not?

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, good-looking people are very lucky. They already have one of the basic qualifications to have their dream person. They would be able to get the people who they want with ease.

If we have a mutual friend, I would tell him or her to try and invite him the next time we hangout. And if he ends up joining us, that's the time I'm going to try and get to know him

Comment

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yes! Sometimes, we can use our friends as bridges. How many love stories were developed using this method?

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      Very good suggestion! Sometimes, our friends serve as bridges to get to know the people whom we are interested to have.

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, for sure this has got to be the go-to plan.

I often try to be funny or make jokes when I'm trying to get to know someone.

Comment

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, most men do this action. They try to be funny in order to make a good impression. I do not know but most women fall for that one. What gives?

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      Men often do that strategy. I think that it is only best suited for men. As for women, that would not be a good technique to get what we want to have.

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      And how often does that trying to be funny thing work? Are you sure that your jokes were funny enough or they're the corny ones that will make the girl cringe?

Not really the type who approaches people during parties. I often just stay in a corner and wait for somebody to talk to me or find someone that I know and stick with them.

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if nobody whom you know is around? Would you just stay on the corner till the party ends?

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh it's a waiting game on your part but if no one approaches you then you'll regret going in that party.

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      Mimsywas1 Might just get the hell out of there if I don't know someone.

Be friendly. I think that it is the safest thing that we could do to approach people. After all, almost every relationship starts with being friends first.

Comment

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, so friendly that you need to wave your hands when you say hello. Anyway, could we add something to being friendly? How about being flirty, too? LOL.

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      Be friendly and have yourself a pack full of confidence so you can approach them with ease.

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree, you can also start a conversation that can catch their attention.

Why don't you try to be more direct and straightforward? In that way, you would already know if there is a chance for you or you need to move on and find someone else already.

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      She could do those things, but most men do not want them to be treated in very direct ways. Could you imagine a woman approaching a man and telling things? Most men would be shocked due to their audacity.

Maybe have formal training with those pickup artists I saw lurking around who do blogs about it, they can be idiots on the street but they try to pick up some girls that they want even if rejected.

Comment

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried those 'formal training'? Does it actually work?

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      Imhisforever This doesn't help a woman that much because this is the way of men on which they flirt.

Approach them with style and confidence. Just say whatever you want and don't make it too scripted, be impromptu and try to make it fun as possible.

Comment

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      This may help other people but for those who are introvert, that would be a big problem for them.
Working...
X