Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    Or maybe not. She just feels more confident and comfortable with the attitude of guys rather than flirty attitudes of women.

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    Men are usually the one who is interested in playing games that is why there is nothing wrong in being close with them.

• CRAZYHEY
    commented on 's reply
    That also happened to one of my friends. She loved playing games and because of that, she met many guy friends.

• goodstrngr
    replied
    Some woman really prefers to be with men because they have something quite in common, Let's say they are all gamers and the woman is a gamer too which made her so closed with them.

Leave a comment:

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    So do you have more male friends or not?

• lizza
    commented on 's reply
    Have you had a male "friend" who tried that move on you? He tried being friends with you because he was hoping that you would sleep with him?

• CarpetMuncher
    commented on 's reply
    Imhisforever That's true and it's quite worrisome that most people think of it that way.

• Hunnybunch
    replied
    I understand why some people would consider it strange but then again if the girl prefers to have more male friends then who are we to judge, so long as they're not just using the "friend" status to get close to her.

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    Some woman prefers to be with male friends and they feel much more comfortable being with them so don't judge her.

• Zach
    commented on 's reply
    CuteChocolate They might be envious because she is surrounded by guys and make them a bit insecure about themselves.

• CumbersomeMome
    commented on 's reply
    Other girls just feel more comfortable being with guys rather than with girls. Don't assume that if girls have more guy friends they are already flirting.

• CuteChocolate
    commented on 's reply
    Those people who see them as bitches are only envious of her that's why they're saying that.

• LaoFood
    commented on 's reply
    But I think having too many friends is not really good because it would be hard to know who your true friends are.

• Lovereso
    replied
    Mostly women who have a lot of male friends are judged by other people. Because other people see them as bitches who flirt with different guys but in reality, they do not. For me being friends with men is okay, because they are really protective to their friends.

Leave a comment:

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Some think of a woman as a sex object whenever she is with a group of men which is really wrong to think of.
Working...
X