Dirty little secret

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty little secret

When you were a teenager, I know lots of us has a dirty little secret our parents didn't know. When I was 16 I lied about my smoking, drinking, and promiscuity. I actually had a boyfriend back then that they didn't know and have sex most of the time and I became a sex addict. Little did they know that we were doing it in my bedroom because they are too busy at work and also tried having sex in the kitchen. I was lucky enough that there's no security camera at the house at that time or I'll be screwed. Do you have any dirty secrets that your parents don't know about you?

For me, it should always be kept a secret and it's going to parties and experimenting with sex and alcohol
    Last edited by Aloha3e4; 03-10-2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      This is pretty common on what teenagers do? What did you try on sex when you were a teen?

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      Nappies I had sex when I was still a teen but it is only a few times unlike now.

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      I think all of us have been in that stage. Unless you were raised by very strict and conservative parents.

One of the dirty little secrets that I really hid my parents is stealing their credit card and using it to buy the things I want like clothes, shoes and treating my friends with food. They never knew that I was the one who stole it because I and my friends do our shopping outside the city to keep the tracking of the card really hard.

Comment

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still doing it until now? What a bad child to spend your parent's money for your own benefit.

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you actually done that? I hope that you didn't splurge when you stole their credit card.

Good thing that you didn't end up getting pregnant during those years that you're hyperactive when it comes to sex.

Comment

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      They were just teens so I guess protections are always present.

• HEYDream
      HEYDream commented
      Editing a comment
      They must have use protections at that time or the guy might be good with his withdrawal but I doubt it.

Since I'm a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to vices, it would be when I spent my last 2 years in college completely drunk. It was a miracle that I was able to finish on time.

Comment

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess there are really people who like drinking a lot but still know how to handle their priorities.

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still remember what happened during the last two years of college or it was just a long loop of getting drunk and recovering from a hangover? lol

My only dirty secret was buying sex toys and that's it. I hid it on my shoebox and put it under my closet but by the time I had a boyfriend I wish to give it to my sister but I change my mind because she might think I'm a naughty gal so I just kept it.

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that she would be interested in having your old sex toys?

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      Giving it away is not really needed because what if you lose your boyfriend? The sex toys will still be there for you.

I stabbed a bully in the leg when I was in middle school. The bully always pulls my hair every time she sees me.

Comment

• Mimsywas
      Mimsywas commented
      Editing a comment
      Did anyone besides you two know what you did?

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you used when you stab her? You're scary af.

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      How were you able to keep that a secret and where and when did you stab her?

I had been involved in a hit and run once but gladly the person I hit was not hurt badly.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking that someone hit you and got you pregnant then he runs away for it lol! My bad.

• JayDee
      JayDee commented
      Editing a comment
      That is funny LoveHeadline You got me thinking that she was hit in the hole and the boy ran lol

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure were you that the person was not badly hurt? Was it shown in the news or something?

I had a secret of stealing whatever I find cute whenever I'm in someone's house. I also sell them to others and it's my smart tactics so I can get rid of the item.

Comment

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you never had an urge to steal when you're inside a store? I'm sure that you had an urge to get some stuff while you're walking inside a store.

It was the basic ones for me, like getting high or drunk with my friends. Started experimenting with sex when I already was in college.

Comment

Working...
    X